Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Niki's Thread. [BBODDC2 4th PLACE !]

Niki
    Sponsoring:
    Eduuh
    Neji7
    Vlad

Latest:

[img]http://www.**********.com/img/1282838882.gif[/img]
    [spoiler:2406kf5c]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Niki's was awesome too, the objects used in the animation were awesome and nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    And i really hope that Nikki, Killroy and Mr Mango, all get intermediate when they post there animations on there threads. They all deserve it just as much as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Gay Black Superman.
    Nikki's was amazing too. It was like Vigilante at first, but it got better. That was a really top quality animation. I hope she/he gets inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolteuZz
    Yeah Nikki's job was amazing, i love it too !
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchin
    i dont understand why you got the 4th place with that animation at the BBODDC2...
    imo its the 1st place Nutcrackers animation is just a fight okay it haves nice effects , but yours ist just awesome it haves nice moves good reactions and the idea of the animation was just perfect (its like Hitman and Shock) xD
    Good Job man.
    [/spoiler:2406kf5c]
    Animations:
    BBODDC2 - 4th place, competition was incredible.
    Skorpion - Just testing, i've always wanted to try that :3
    Energy - Effects/Movements/Reactions Test.
    Wall Jump - Movements Test.
    Rocket Man - Movements/Effects Test.
    Gun Shot - Weapons/Reactions/Effects Test, Gif Raped.
    Spiders - Storyline animation, never finished it.

Credits:
    Alchemist
    FrozenFire
    Cwoke
    Justin
    Gamelsave
    Olix Flix
    Windeetie
    [center:3i7r1xav]My Thread, Courtesy ?
    BBODDC2 - 4th Place
    Comments:
    [spoiler:3i7r1xav]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Niki's was awesome, the objects used in the animation were awesome and nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    I really hope that Niki gets intermediate when he posts the animation on his thread. He deserves it just as much as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Gay Black Superman.
    Niki's was amazing. It was like Vigilante at first, but it got better. That was a really top quality animation. I hope he gets inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolteuZz
    Yeah Niki's job was amazing, i love it too !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty
    Hot damn Niki, Your BBODD2 Was excellent.
    [/spoiler:3i7r1xav][/center:3i7r1xav]

Re: Niki's Thread.

Whoa are these your first anims? o.0 omg I was fucking worst than this when i first animated with pivot, lol.
    Anyways, your first anim is good but really stop and go'ish and you should remember to move EVERY joint of the stickman in EACH frame! Like for your anim, he starts to run.. stops in mid air and starts running again, and that's so unrealistic. You gonna work hard on easing, here's how easing works:

| = The frame.
    - = Amount of space between the joints of the stick.

Easing goes like |-|--|---|--|-| but your first anim is like |-|--|---|-|-| and is not good. Watch out for this. And when you master the easing technique, you gonna add Flow to it now. It's like following the trailing of the movement and make the movement look good. Look for it in the tutorial section, it'll be very helpful.
    This applies for your second anim too, it's pretty stop and go-ish towards the end Overall, low/med beg. Keep it up!
    Courtz returned.
    [center:30plszig]
    Click image for thread.

Join Animatorforum!![/center:30plszig]

Too stop and go, you need to learn to flow more, and it was a little stiff, but you've got some potential. Courtesy?

Devoted Veteran

You need to work on making your movements flow together. If you notice, your sticks stop and go all the time, and it kills the flow that quality animations should have. There are a few other errors like stiffness and general movement problems but for now, focus on getting over that stop-go tendency.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Thats amazing for your first try. Like everyone is saying, it's too stop-n-go meaning the frames don't flow together. People have already given you great information. You have the potential to move up. Keep it up.
    [center:313vnxms]DarkIce -> Kultivate -> Xehanort > Ruben -> DarkIce -> ULTRA1337piv0tz[/center:313vnxms]

It's pretty cool you're ambitious enough to try and pull off movements like you do considering you've just joined. Keep doing what you're doing but try and keep the stick moving instead of slowing it to a stop before moving again.

Courtesy returned.

You need to work more one your easing and flow. Anyways keep up the work and practice more.

Mat
    Banned

wow your good for being new to pivot. but yea for movements like those you should not have the stickman stop moving for a bit. it should keep moving. But stellar start to animating. I think you will be a great animator eventually, you have tons of potential. courtesy?

That's pretty good for a beginner, keep it up
    "The Good Book once said, 'Moses spoke thus to the people of Israel, but they did not listen to Moses, because of their broken spirit and harsh slavery.'

This is irrelevant, but it still rings true, I guess?"

Fanatic Enthusiast ShadowS1ay3r's Avatar

.......................lol Awesomeness: Alot

You are okay. Just stop the go, stop, go, stop style. It shows little skill at all. Though I see smoothness and good placement/good movements, I assume you'd be much better if you took the time to give your animations flow.
    Ohay.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast