Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: HI folks...

HI folks...

OK OK this account is old but my pc was off for a long time so... HELLO DARKDEMON
    I'm alberto and i'm 13 and i'm from italy.
    I luv pivot so i decided to come here and post all my animations
    Here are my firsts animations

Re: HI folks...

Wrong, so all very very wrong, i cant help you on something specific, because everything is bad, read baha's tut to help you on understanding everything...
    [center:3i7r1xav]My Thread, Courtesy ?
    BBODDC2 - 4th Place
    Comments:
    [spoiler:3i7r1xav]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Niki's was awesome, the objects used in the animation were awesome and nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    I really hope that Niki gets intermediate when he posts the animation on his thread. He deserves it just as much as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Gay Black Superman.
    Niki's was amazing. It was like Vigilante at first, but it got better. That was a really top quality animation. I hope he gets inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolteuZz
    Yeah Niki's job was amazing, i love it too !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty
    Hot damn Niki, Your BBODD2 Was excellent.
    [/spoiler:3i7r1xav][/center:3i7r1xav]

Quote Originally Posted by Niki
    Wrong, so all very very wrong, i cant help you on something specific, because everything is bad, read baha's tut to help you on understanding everything...
    WHAT????

Quote Originally Posted by albox
    WHAT????
    Sorry, i didnt mean to offend you if it sounded like that, easing, physics, effects, even basic movement, its all really bad, everyone starts somewhere, im pretty new myself, read bahamut's tutorial...
    [center:3i7r1xav]My Thread, Courtesy ?
    BBODDC2 - 4th Place
    Comments:
    [spoiler:3i7r1xav]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Niki's was awesome, the objects used in the animation were awesome and nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    I really hope that Niki gets intermediate when he posts the animation on his thread. He deserves it just as much as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Gay Black Superman.
    Niki's was amazing. It was like Vigilante at first, but it got better. That was a really top quality animation. I hope he gets inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolteuZz
    Yeah Niki's job was amazing, i love it too !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty
    Hot damn Niki, Your BBODD2 Was excellent.
    [/spoiler:3i7r1xav][/center:3i7r1xav]

You dont have to be a dick about it

anyways, you got poential man, but your animations are stiff, you can fix this problem easy you just need to move every joint in each frame. remember to watch were you put your foot in the frame(look at the onion skin, its the grey part that represents the last frame) and read some tutorials that will help you like bahas tutorial in the tutoorial section, which will teach you about everything and you can watch some movment trailing tutorials for smooth movments. keep it up man.

Courtesy?(its when you comment on my thread because i did so on yours)

Pingu

Quote Originally Posted by albox
    WHAT????
    Sorry, i didnt mean to offend you if it sounded like that, easing, physics, effects, even basic movement, its all really bad, everyone starts somewhere, im pretty new myself, read bahamut's tutorial...
    ehi man no problem =D