Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Dji435's stuff. Yes. It's been changed.

So.. here it is!

Some stupid shit of two stick figures flashing through a white line.

Just click on the picture to see the animation I guess. (not that you'll want to). It has now been shamed.

Laser test.

Pretty much just a laser test with some random crap at the end. Let me know what you think about it so I can improve, please!
    All of the sticks (aside from the laser and laser build-up which I got from Droidz) were made by myself so... yeah.

Somethings you may (or may not) want to know.
    1. 'Shamed' simply means that the animation did not meet mine or the viewers expectations. I, deciding that it's not worth being seen on the thread, have decided to replace it with a picture that says 'shamed' on it. You can click on the picture to view the animation.
    2. Almost all of the sticks used in my animations were, in fact, made by me. If I use some effect or stick that isn't mine, I will say the source of which I acquired it. For example, if I were to say I got stick pack A at website B, then that means that I didn't make it, rather, I acquired it by means of downloading and using it to my advantage. If I know the author (which I most likely will not), I'll also post that too.
    3. Obviously, I'm a beginner when it comes to pivoting stuff. I have no real skill; rather I try to make decent(ish) animations through using the sticks I (or others) make. The only possible talent I have for Pivot is making stick figures (which I'm not too good at either) and the basic things everyone can do (walking, easing, etc)

Have a good day.

Shump it up.

Re: Dj's stuff.

I like the effect in the animation ( even if it isn't yours). Although I would say work on your easing a bit more and stiffness, I also love your stick making, it is quite good so I suggest you keep working at that too. Post more animations then your gonna improve

courtsey?

Re: Dji435's stuff. Yes. It's been changed.

BLAM! Update!

Check it out and lemme know what you think!

Shump it up.

Update ? The face off ? Thats the update ? Its just two stickfigures flashing through a white crack... there's no movements, they're completely static, i dont know what i'm supposed to say about it... dude, make a proper animation, something longer, something with effects, or atleast some movement...
    [center:3i7r1xav]My Thread, Courtesy ?
    BBODDC2 - 4th Place
    Comments:
    [spoiler:3i7r1xav]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Niki's was awesome, the objects used in the animation were awesome and nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    I really hope that Niki gets intermediate when he posts the animation on his thread. He deserves it just as much as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Gay Black Superman.
    Niki's was amazing. It was like Vigilante at first, but it got better. That was a really top quality animation. I hope he gets inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolteuZz
    Yeah Niki's job was amazing, i love it too !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty
    Hot damn Niki, Your BBODD2 Was excellent.
    [/spoiler:3i7r1xav][/center:3i7r1xav]

Quote Originally Posted by Niki
    Update ? The face off ? Thats the update ? Its just two stickfigures flashing through a white crack... there's no movements, they're completely static, i dont know what i'm supposed to say about it... dude, make a proper animation, something longer, something with effects, or atleast some movement...
    Yeah... sorry.

I did have some stuff at the end but it looked really choppy and um... whats the word... unnatural I guess (couldn't fix it either by tweaking it. I guess I just had the wrong limb positions)? So I deleted it and... yeah. That's how it came out.

Thanks for the cc.

Shump it up.

I didnt mean to get you down, you shouldnt feel bad if a comment is harsh, sorry if mine was, im looking forward to your future animations
    Courtesy ?
    [center:3i7r1xav]My Thread, Courtesy ?
    BBODDC2 - 4th Place
    Comments:
    [spoiler:3i7r1xav]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Niki's was awesome, the objects used in the animation were awesome and nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    I really hope that Niki gets intermediate when he posts the animation on his thread. He deserves it just as much as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Gay Black Superman.
    Niki's was amazing. It was like Vigilante at first, but it got better. That was a really top quality animation. I hope he gets inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolteuZz
    Yeah Niki's job was amazing, i love it too !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty
    Hot damn Niki, Your BBODD2 Was excellent.
    [/spoiler:3i7r1xav][/center:3i7r1xav]

Hmm the crack was nicley eased, but my problem is how they are completley static. Even when the crack is moving. Try and make them sway because in real life it is really really hard to stay comepletly static, infact it is impossible. So give em a bit of life. But still I'm liking what your animating so far keep it up

One more thing, don't be ashamed of your animations. All that it needs is a little bit of work so cheer up mate