Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

A wrestling MASTERPIECE.

A little wrestling thing. Featuring... MY NEW RING SPRITE! DAH DAH... dah. Meh.

If you watch wrestling:[spoiler:2myy7h7i]Its a codebreaker off of the turnbuckle, then a dropkick to the face.[/spoiler:2myy7h7i]

Re: A wrestling MASTERPIECE.

Choppy, Un-eased, Stiff, but i like the idea. Low Beginner.

um....im no veteran myself but i think that could use some work
    nice ring though

Quote Originally Posted by simba703
    A little wrestling thing. Featuring... MY NEW RING SPRITE! DAH DAH... dah. Meh.

If you watch wrestling:[spoiler:3n4p1t27]Its a codebreaker off of the turnbuckle, then a dropkick to the face.[/spoiler:3n4p1t27]
    Just saying that it's choppy and uneased doesn't get him anywhere. Explain what choppyness is, how you can fix it or give a link to a tutorial! Telling him that it needs work also does not get him very far.

The animation was quite bad. There was virtually no easing involved whatsoever. If you want to know what easing exactly is, click this link here: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread. ... ed-To-Know

It was quite choppy overall. If someone tells you it's choppy, it means that there were too few frames between a move. You should add more frames at the points then. Here's an example to show you how you can spot choppyness:

This is very choppy. You can see the gaps between every frame and the following frame.
    Now look at this:

In this animation, you cannot see the gap between the frames. They're there, but because I narrowed the sticks closer to eachother in each frame, you cannot see it when you play it. That's what you should do in your animation aswell.

The sticks were quite stiff; meaning that you did not move their joints enough. You need to make sure that every joint moves a little bit in every frame. It will look better, and it helps you to get rid of a little bit of choppyness.

I advice you not to make wrestling moves yet. If I were you, I wuold focus on basic movements, such as walking or jumping. Read the link I gave you, it will help a lot.
    If Jezus can walk on water, I can swim through land.

My thread