Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Dead Eye's Pivots

Well, I thought I'd start out here by posting some of my pivots.

This one is the first one I've done in awhile. I made it just to get back into the hang of things.

This was a chain fight scene I did a few months ago. It was going to be longer, but I took a break from pivot in the middle of it, So now its just a repeating fight scene.

Well, I hope you enjoy these. Please leave feedback.

|--DE935--|
    This sentence has five words. This sentence has eight words. One sentence in this sig is true.

oo those are pretty creative, maybe mid begginer? On this bottem chain fight, when the little dagger goes by the other stiks face and he "matrix's" it, i think, even tho the dagger is slow-mo, make it a lil faster.
    [center:31u3onpf]My Thread
    viewtopic.php?f=59&t=77220&p=1380793#p1380793[/center:31u3onpf]
    [center:31u3onpf](I'm Huuuuuuu!!)[/center:31u3onpf]
    [center:31u3onpf][/center:31u3onpf]

Fresh Newbie
    Okay, I'll do that. I've also managed to put together a punching animation that doesn't look like complete crap. It's just a test for now, but I'll hopefully be able to put it in my animations....

This sentence has five words. This sentence has eight words. One sentence in this sig is true.

the punch looks very smooth, good job. But I suggest another stk, or make that one bigger.
    [center:31u3onpf]My Thread
    viewtopic.php?f=59&t=77220&p=1380793#p1380793[/center:31u3onpf]
    [center:31u3onpf](I'm Huuuuuuu!!)[/center:31u3onpf]
    [center:31u3onpf][/center:31u3onpf]

Fresh Newbie
    Aww. I like that little guy to. I'll see what I can cook up.

Fresh Newbie

cool

nice pivots! keep it up

ok, first, you need to work on physics, what i mean is, in one of your animations, a stick is falling, with his back up to the air, and another stick jumps on him, the stick falling to the ground stays the same, think about how sticks will react when hit by other sticks, or, sticks are shot, think about they will react to the bullet hitting them, also, work on your spacing of movements, start a movement out slow, then speed it up, then slow it down again as you come to a stop, keep working

sig by MystrRobotoe
    BRING BACK SMASHDOOD! WE WANT SMASHDOOD! WE LOVE YOU SMASHDOOD!
    people i love so hard: mrfarinhight, mistrbritesyd, almost insane

Fresh Newbie
    Ok, for the first thing you said, I think I know which part you're talking about. The part where he gets thrown through the air, and the other stick teleports above him? The reason it looks like that is because he is being pushed into the ground. Not really being kicked or jumped on top of. But, I will take what you said into consideration. Thanks for the advice!

Enthusiast

The punch itself was alright, but the step was pretty un-realistic. Have a look around the tutorials section for walking and punching.