Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Ozzy's Thread

Dedicated Member

Ozzy's Thread

Hello all, My name is Ozzy. I am 14 years old and i live in Edmonton. Incase you didnt know that's in Canada.(DURRR)In this thread, Im going to be showing you all my animations. The ones that failed, and also the ones that (In my eyes) passed. Sorry if the animations that i post are crappy. Ill do my best on all of them. I will post animations about 4 times a week and if i dont, then im either grounded, vacation or im just too lazy. I know a shred of pivot and DD because i've been surfing the forum without an account, so i finally decided to make one and post animations.
    Sorry for that novel there, Now here are my actual animations.(1 Animation for now, sorry.)

Done in pivot 2.2.5, 114 frames. Credits to Xenom for the stick, He may have changed his name though.

Re: Ozzy's Thread

I think you should increase the speed

Dedicated Member

It was fast but i dont know what happened. Probably cause its a Gif. file. But thanks for that... helpfull comment i guess?

There is a lot of stiff ... and the easing is not applied ...
    I suggest you read Darren's Tutorial ...

Courtesy?

Dedicated Member

Im sorry but i dont think you know what easing or stiffness is, I read Baha/Darrens tutorial front and back and moved every joint on every frame like i was supposed to and your not supposed to ease all the time or it looks like a pile of crap.

As I said in my topic I think you have misunderstood me.
    I am not English and use translators for the rank ... I believe that failed to express myself.
    Your animation got a little stiff in some movements.
    At this speed the easing seems misapplied ...

I hope you understand (for this comment I tried not to use the translator to translate since it is often mistaken)

bit stiff but good job ! i think your med-high begginer. well i dont have any advices sorry ! courtesy returned.
    Just no