Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Rank me?

Rank me?

One of my newiest animation. Not my best. Now for a real challenge I`ll try to make a fight...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJtpjtEshc
    Avatar by Swey. Signature by Heather.

Fucking the world since 1997

Re: Rank me?

Quote Originally Posted by ThevirusATCHOO
    One of my newiest animation. Not my best. Now for a real challenge I`ll try to make a fight...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJtpjtEshc
    That was really cool man, better than what I thought it would. However, before you rise up in the ranks of darkdemon, you must work on the basics first. Movements for example. Your movements are okay for a starter. Take into consideration about the flow of movements, the smoothness of movements, the spacing of your movements and most of all, getting easing correct. Here is an example of what your doing wrong with your easing: -/--/--/-/-/--/- this shows that they are very stop and go. You don't want that... Here is an example of good easing: -/--/----/--------/----------------/--------/----/--/-. For more information on the movements I suggest you take a look at striders tutorial on movements in the tutorial section, it helped me so it most certainely will help you. As for effects, cool, but very basic. It doesn't count if you are using ipwnalls blood spurt effect because anyone can animate auto effects but don't worry about the effects at the moment, just focus on movements, and that'll get you moved up to intermediate.
    Overall, low-med beginner. Just work at it and you will become something great
    keep it up man.
    ~H bomb

Yeah man, i think your animation is pretty good just like H Bomb said, really. you need to practice abit on your basic movements and easing. I think this is a decent demonstration. --> |-|--|---|----|---|--|-| (I think that's it anyway, lol i'm new too).

xD Just keep practising and you'll get better in no time.

Courtesy?

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by x Chriss
    Yeah man, i think your animation is pretty good just like H Bomb said, really. you need to practice abit on your basic movements and easing. I think this is a decent demonstration. --> |-|--|---|----|---|--|-| (I think that's it anyway, lol i'm new too).

xD Just keep practising and you'll get better in no time.

Courtesy?
    lol, that's called overeasing proper easing is doubling the pixels in the movements like this: -/--/----/--------/----/--/- or even simpler just move the limbs to the pixel like this: 1-2-4-8-16-8-4-2-1
    easing is a technique in movement to stop choppyness and add a start and an end to a movement. Without easing, the whole world of animation would change.

Re: Rank me?

Thank you guys for the help, I`ll try my best!
    Avatar by Swey. Signature by Heather.

Fucking the world since 1997