Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

my first thread...

hey guys i am no pro at pivot i make very un-smooth pivots but hey this is my SHORT sniper video it is on you tube and if you look at the rest of the channel it has many airsoft vids... but i will give a pivot up link to the pivot tell me how to improve... i am open to suggestions and critisism i used to have an account on DD but i was not able to acsess it soo thanks to Flawchy... so here is my link:http://pivotup.com/files/qyf5k48x.gif that was the sniper one
    also could you voote on this poll and comment in this thread http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80017

***EDIT*** this is on a loop you should relise that lol unless your a r'tard but yep just say wat you think about it ... it is short and crap as it was made in about 5 minutes ...

****EDIT 2**** this is my new pivot i made Pivot Up link here http://pivotup.com/files/ncde37o1.gif btw i know that the gun one is crap... as i used crap effects and there was no easing... not that there was any in the other parts lol

Hey man, i think your animation is pretty good but it is abit stiff and un-eased, really the main thing would to be easing, because after the stickman PWNZ the other stickman, he goes to reload and his arm is quite stiff. You could add more frames between the reload so his arm would flow abit more... As you move the arm, you should gradually make the movement slower in each frame until the arm is barely moving.

|-|--|----|--|-| Easing should go like that, (i think, i'm no pro myself)

Also, if you would like your animation to be displayed without clicking the link, you will need to do this when you edit your thread.

[img]*video%20here*[/img] (Ignore the %20)

Tbh, other than easing i think your a decent animator...

Courtesy? (Click the My Thread thing just below this comment). :P

Fresh Newbie

Re: im no pro

thank you i was gonna make a remake of this but with different stks and yes i will give courtesy thanks for the tips

Re: my first thread...

Nice video. The reloading is quite affective, but I agree it's a bit stiff. Wanna make a joint anytime soon?
    [center:34grik7b]
    My thread.
    I'm walking on sunshine, WO-OAH!
    Are YOU walking on sunshine?[/center:34grik7b]

Fresh Newbie

Thanks Flawchy for that post... i will discuss about the joint tomorow... thanks guys

Fresh Newbie

hey guys i am gonna make a war animation soon so give me more ideas and stuff

Your first and ONLY thread. Stiff and choppy, read darren's tutorial.
    P.S Could you click one of the links in my thread? preferable the bottom one?

Fresh Newbie

thanks dude will do i will click link and post

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Your first and ONLY thread. Stiff and choppy, read darren's tutorial.
    P.S Could you click one of the links in my thread? preferable the bottom one?
    Zak (A Freakin Duck) told me to join your pivot forum. Will I be promoted to oderator or something, as he said? I will try and get ore poeple to join. In my thread there's a poll to tell me what rank am I. Could you vote in it? Thanks.
    [center:34grik7b]
    My thread.
    I'm walking on sunshine, WO-OAH!
    Are YOU walking on sunshine?[/center:34grik7b]

It's uneased and stiff. Try more tests and look at some tutorials . Courtesy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast