Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

My Animations and Drawings (Adding more)

I've been busy at work, getting back after being quite rusty at Pivot. So I will be adding my drawing and small animations to this thread as I complete them. I know if you see this post in the early stages, it looks like one drawing and that is it, but in fact it's under construction.

So, I wouldn't mind if you guys point out which ones are good and which ones need a little work on if I were to take them onto animations or make them better. If you wouldn't mind, it would be good for me if you could tell me what level I'm working at as well. Obviously I'm not exactly going to be be an intermediate on my first old rusty day.

Without further ado, let's begin.

G36:
    My own personal Adaptation (very minor changes from original model)
    My Personal Rating 7/10.

USP 45:
    My Favourite gun of all time - maybe a little sloppy drawn.
    My personal rating: 5/10.

MP5 With Scope:

Re: My Animations and Drawings (Adding more)

Well you have a few good guns right there,
    On the G36 I give you an 8/10, just for some advice make a small pivot with your guns so we can see how they look on an animation.
    The USP is pretty choppy, most of the gun is good just the front near the barrel look weird (I know it may be hard to make that really good) Also the handle looks like one from another gun. All in all 7/10, because I know its hard to make a USP perfectly.
    The MP5 is probably the best out of these. The sharp parts of the scope is the only thing that (I think) is wrong with thise gone, very great job on the MP5. 9.5/10 on this one.
    Once again please make an animation with these to give us a better understanding on how they look on a pivot.
    [center:24lxaw6d][/center:24lxaw6d]

I certainly planned to do this, however, these guns would look much, much better if I was able to fill them in; the problem is, when I am in the process of filling them with colour and such, it tells me I have reached the line segment limit... yet all of the segments are necessary for when I did the outline... I'm not sure where to go from here.

Well, you could request a fill for your guns ( when you reach 100 posts) or just make a whole nother fill to put when using the gun in an animation, instead of using the same.
    [center:24lxaw6d][/center:24lxaw6d]

i like it its pretty cool...courtesy??
    [center:33780ijd]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f...9681&p=1433413[/center:33780ijd][center:33780ijd]my thread[/center:33780ijd]
    [center:33780ijd][/center:33780ijd]

Quote Originally Posted by coolcop211
    i like it its pretty cool...courtesy??
    Constructive Critism isn't just telling someone that they have cool stuff and asking for courtesy. This is how it's done...

Whats up man. Nice guns. I prefer making gun sprites instead of making them in pivot. It's much quicker. You just need paint, you can add colors and stuff, all that in one stk. Just tell me if your interested in knowing how to do it.Coolcpop211 knows how to too but you have to have pivot 3.0 to do it.
    Courtesy?
    [center:ilj85xlc]
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]

These are awesome, did you use transparent windows, or did you just make them by yourself? Nice job anyway
    SMILES FTW!

Dedicated Member

Nice Job man. The sharp parts on the MP5 scope seem off and the USP barrel is a bit big. Are you going to use them in Pivot?
    Courtesy?
    [center:1phf90pe][spoiler:1phf90pe]

Credits to Trendy for the signature!
    Click it for courtz![/spoiler:1phf90pe][/center:1phf90pe]

[center:1phf90pe]iiZupaFlyii[/center:1phf90pe]

I see no animations, the title said 'My ANIMATIONS and Drawings'
    So, you are required to post at least ONE animation, I think?
    One day, I hope to become a moderator on darkdemon.

The Assassin's Creed Series Is Amazing, Check My Thread On It here.

Sorry I haven't been on in the last week - I will return all your courtesies - of course. And about the animations - I havent posted any yet, because I have been busying with my nose in a book of Russian history over the last week; very hard studying indeed. I havent got around to adding my animation collection yet. I do plan to use these in Pivot, if I find a way to fill them without reaching the line limit I'm telling you.

I do just make them myself rather than use the cool things - I have pivot 2.2.6 I think it is, so I dont have the extras that number 3 comes with. I'm sure I can get by, ever since I thought that simply downloading everything was droidz wasn't the best idea in the world, I've been trying my best to draw my own see.