Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tomman2's thread

http://yourimg.in/f/f3irbw.gif

Two new post with easing.

I know i'm not very good but plz comment and tell me all the things i'm doing wrong (which is probably everything)

Re: Gunshot!!!

Edit: Sorry, the attachment didn't load

Stiff, choppy and uneased, check darrens tutorial courtz?

WOA, Very choppy,stiff,and uneased(It's okay because you are a beginner) Plus you should start making your OWN stickmen instead of downloading them from Droidz. Very commonly used my friend, makes it unrealistic and unoriginal. I remember downloading him a long time ago. Like he said, go check out Darrens Tutorial in the pivot tutorials section. You should also use a file hosting website such as Pivotup instead of using attachments.
    [spoiler:1fixl9a6]This is how you use pivotup, make a animation, save as a .gif, go to pivotup, browse, upload, highlight with cursor, right-click, copy, go to darkdemon, edit your thread, Press Img button, right-click between the (img) and the (/img), then paste. It should look like this (img) Put url here,(/img).[/spoiler:1fixl9a6]
    (click show)

Well welcome to Darkdemon, read the rules, and PM the ADMIN,GLOBAL MODERATERS, and the FORUM HELPERS if you need help with anything.
    [center:ilj85xlc]
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]

The animation was good and it's a good place to start for a beginner, but the first thing I noticed was how the gunman was holding the gun incorrectly. Yes it's a small detail, but small details to make an impact. His had should be on the trigger of the gun, not at the bottom of the handle. Next, you did a good job making the figures white for a frame to give more emphasis to the gunshot, but something that would be better than that would have been a flash of yellow, to give the impression of a flash of light from the gun.

That's a bit of a start for you. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Edit: Sorry, the attachment didn't load

Stiff, choppy and uneased, check darrens tutorial courtz?
    That's terrible criticism, unless you're a generous person, don't even think about returning courtesy.
    v The Thread v

Re: Tomman2's thread

Not really any better and I know It's 2 fast but just bored.

[center:2c920zah][spoiler:2c920zah][img][http://pivotup.com/files/wkc2dtp6.gif/img][/spoiler:2c920zah][/center:2c920zah]

i see you like guns :l maybe once you get the basics of movements down you can make a big anim, and get a good rank. I see in your anims not all the joints are moved and it makes them look stiff, and choppy. Fix that by moving all the joints in each frame. For now, work on basics.
    low beg Courts returned.
    Thread: http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f...83734#p1383734
    [center:2yuo8tls][/center:2yuo8tls]

Old Newbie

You need to ease alot more and all of the animations are really stiff. You should try moving the joints more then that will keep the stiffness away. The grenade moved to slow when it bounced so make it go fast and slow down when it hits the floor. The shotgun reloads pretty fast and add some recoil when someone shoots their gun or it will look unrealistic. The animation with the Green and Blue stick figure lacks physics and you need to work on foot placement. Over all it's low beginner still but keep practicing :]
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My Thread<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64632

you need to learn how to ease correctly and stick with bases not characters , characters are harder and you shouldn't get used to them. I can mentor you if you want i have made some smooth pivots but i am not posting them on here until i am done, but yeah if you want me to teach you the ways of easing just pm me
    good pivoting- WiZ ( I don't need courtesy i am just trying to help )

Easing test

Just an easing test

[center:26rsga8f][/center:26rsga8f]

[center:2cwrqvzq][/center:2cwrqvzq]
    Just a fight I think it's pretty smooth and I know at the end it goes to fast. Not finished yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast