Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: rankeen me pls!

Re: rankeen me pls!

like it. cool movements and effects. you can be really good if you practice more. med beg. courtesy?
    Sorry for uber bad english, i am from Norway!

http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=78943

Your very good, your movements flow and good easy and trails, could be a little bit faster. Make more animations like this but a bit faster, add a floor and also focus on foot placement. try making a detailed animation with backgrounds and such and you could get intermediate. for now I'd say high begginer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero109
    Your very good, your movements flow and good easy and trails, could be a little bit faster. Make more animations like this but a bit faster, add a floor and also focus on foot placement. try making a detailed animation with backgrounds and such and you could get intermediate. for now I'd say high begginer.
    Uh....ok....

Your movements are VERY stiff, and they are shaky, its un-eased, the foot placement is wierd, and the trails are the best bit about it. Nothing like that comment (See Above) You still need to work on your animation skills. If you can, read THIS Tut. It really helped me when i was starting pivot, there's no reason it wont help you. You have some potential, just keep practising, and ill bet you have Inter's before you can say "Am i interz now?
    Overall, your Low-Med Beginner. Keep practising

Note : Sorry if i was harsh in the 1st sentance, but thats what you need to improve on, espacially stiffness.

Ur around Med-Beg your swifts are good i will give you that but your movements are odd looking.
    Work on stiffness i think you will gain high-beg pretty fast if u keep practicing
    Courtesy?
    COURTESY?
    Here's my thread
    viewtopic.php?f=59&t=79507

low - med beginner
    Why: Your movements are very, very stiff, your footplacement is wack, but the trails are good.

You have alot of potental, and i could see you getting intermediate in 2-3 months (yes i know its a long time) if you ease up your animations.
    [center:1mke87i3][img]http://**********.com/img/1287425509.png[/img][/center:1mke87i3]

Your animation is pretty good but a little stiff other than that its pretty good so i'd say about med beginner.

your animation seemed a little slow to me, so try to move the joints more drasticly. also, it was pretty stiff, so you should move all the joints (those little red dotts) every frame. you should also make your animations more realistic. try to do the movements that your stickfigure is doing, and if it is easy to do them, great! if it is impossible or hard, you should try again. keep making animations!

courtesy?
    I walk with a limp like an oldschool pimp.

You have good swifts.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website