Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Whatz my rank ??

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Begginner

1 33.33%
  • Med-Low Begginer

2 66.67%
  • Med Begginer

0 0%
  • High Begginner

0 0%
  • Med-High Begginner

0 0%

My animations plz rank my latest

Quick run http://pivotup.com/files/w9vypje6.gif My most recent animation rank me based on this one
    Guy with sword http://pivotup.com/files/pyebokr7.gif
    Quick combo http://pivotup.com/files/pudyo18h.gif

I will update this thread about every week
    Also if you look at this thread plz make sure to leave a comment or rank
    teehee

Re: rank meh plz...

Add more frames D:

You need to work on easing and getting rid of stiffness. Make the movements look more natural (for example, a bit longer time when the guy is preparing to jump). Also, a sword stuck in the ground (or really anything) will not raise much material.

I can't really rank you because I've been off of DD too long to know the current animation standards, but I'd say you're right around the lower half of the beginner level.

Advice to make your animations easier to watch: After saving them as GIFs, upload them to tinypic.com and copy the forum IMG code. You can put that in your post, and the anims will play in your post (No need for YouTube )

-lackoflol
    [center:12fiv8g7]|Thread|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]|Click for Latest Update|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]Courtesy is appreciated[/center:12fiv8g7]

Quote Originally Posted by lackoflol
    Add more frames D:

You need to work on easing and getting rid of stiffness. Make the movements look more natural (for example, a bit longer time when the guy is preparing to jump). Also, a sword stuck in the ground (or really anything) will not raise much material.

I can't really rank you because I've been off of DD too long to know the current animation standards, but I'd say you're right around the lower half of the beginner level.

Advice to make your animations easier to watch: After saving them as GIFs, upload them to tinypic.com and copy the forum IMG code. You can put that in your post, and the anims will play in your post (No need for YouTube )

-lackoflol
    Oh so that means im almost med begginer? an thanks for replying

Low beginner, it's VERY stiff, also, use PivotUP, a hosting site. Now for the CC.
    It's stiff, as I said before, and also the movements are a bit jerky. Check darren's tutorial?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Low beginner, it's VERY stiff, also, use PivotUP, a hosting site. Now for the CC.
    It's stiff, as I said before, and also the movements are a bit jerky. Check darren's tutorial?
    ok well can u givee some advice or tips plz..

Re: My animations plz rank my latest

guys plz rank an comment the latest i dont really understand how these ppl who are obviously not better than me but getting med begginer while im getting low begginner

Re: My animations plz rank my latest

Nice.
    you're just getting to med beg. you seem to understand easing but have not mastered it. also, PLEASE tone down the ground rumbles. something LOTS of new animators do so no big. also, you seem to be handling it pretty well, but don't get into those ridiculous stk files like most begs do.
    your latest animation looked like the guy was ice skating, which is good if you were going for ice skating. work on foot placement and it would be running. good work!
    t-shirt time

courtesy oh yup