Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What Rank Am I?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Medium Beginner

1 33.33%
  • Bordeline High Beginner

1 33.33%
  • High Beginner

1 33.33%
  • Borderline Low Intermediate

0 0%
  • Low Intermediate

0 0%

Thread: Deadly's Thread

Fresh Newbie

Deadly's Thread

[center:g8dvnid8]Deadly's Thread
    Welcome to my thread.Please give constructive critism when replying.I really want to improve so I need advice.So enjoy my animations...even if they're crappy XD

Newest
    He's running...and running...and running

Recent Stuff
    Punch Kick Flip

Elpollano Tribute
    [spoiler:g8dvnid8][youtube:g8dvnid8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHi1AqDkXTs[/youtube:g8dvnid8][/spoiler:g8dvnid8]

Goku pwning Broly
    [spoiler:g8dvnid8][youtube:g8dvnid8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPfqYUvxam0[/youtube:g8dvnid8][/spoiler:g8dvnid8][/center:g8dvnid8]

Re: Deadly's Thread

Your recent animation (not your newest) is pretty good considering your new. There are a few fault's though, mainly easing. Personally i think the cartwheel/handstand thing needs to be slowed down abit more, in other words add more frames between the cartwheel to make the animation flow more. Easing should go like this i think.
    |-|--|----|-------|----|--|-| or |-|--|----|--|-| (if you understand) lol.

Another thing which is abit of a problem is the stickman's arm/leg.
    (1). The punch looks like it's 1 frame, so it needs more frames to show emphasis on how powerful it is. (Easing)
    (2). The leg after the punch is really stiff and too fast. So it needs easing, try adding more frames to make it flow, show emphasis and blah blah blah. Other that, i think your animation is pretty good.

Courtesy? (meaning if someone comment's on your thread on how to improve, you should do the same onto their thread)
    Mines below my running animation. CLICK IT.

Fresh Newbie

Thanks but I'm not new I just made a new account because my last one had problems XD
    plus i know what courtesy is but thanks anyway

ok First, your newest hes running, running and running, is pretty good, but it's at more of a jogging pace than a run, try to make it flow a bit more and make it more fast and explosive and ease more. your recent not newest the punch and the kick were very good, they look fast and powerful, but the way you made that cartweel after the kick wasn't the best way to do it, it didn't really flow the cartwheel was a bit slow as well, make it a bit faster next time. As for your 2 other dbz styled animations, now those were REALLY cool. Honestly I don't know where most people make all these great effects in dbz pivot animations especialy like yours. The Kamehameha wave was really cool. Great animations so far, high begginner.

Courtesy? http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71294