Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

It's time for ANIMATIONS!!!

Hey guys! I like to animate, i might not be good but here look. I will post all of my animations here

http://<br /> <a href="http://pivotu...izwfbq.piv</a>

Fresh Newbie

Re: It's time for ANIMATIONS!!!

I love wwe, heres a very short money in the bank fail.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9729/moneyf.gif

Edit your first post please, because it's classed as spamming & double posting.
    One day, I hope to become a moderator on darkdemon.

The Assassin's Creed Series Is Amazing, Check My Thread On It here.

Quote Originally Posted by theBox
    Edit your first post please, because it's classed as spamming & double posting.
    Editing your thread would be good, but you can still post in your thread to bump it so you can garner some attention and maybe some criticism.

First thing I'd like to tell you is to try to keep your animations in one thread, and put image tags around the links so that the animations will show up in your thread and that eliminated the need to click links.

Overall animation-wise, they're all right, but you animate like the usual beginner. I used to be like that too. Just be sure to keep equal spacing between each of your movements throughout your animation, you don't do much easing and your movements are extremely choppy. If you're starting a movement out, start with a very small movement, then progressively increase the amount of movement over the course of 2-3 or maybe 4 frames, then keep the movement constant afterward to give the impression of continual and fluid motion, then if you're coming out of a movement, do that but in opposite. Reduce the amount of space in each frame over the course of roughly two or three frames, depending on what style you decide to take and what feels good to you.

If that doesn't make any sense, head on over to the tutorials section and brush up on some of the basics. Especially easing and movement spacing. Good job with the animations and keep it up!
    v The Thread v

Going for RT Deimos? Anyways, I can't add anything to the guy above's CC. All i=I have to say is: stiff and bad movements. Low Beginner. I'm so encouraging...

You need a lot of work, and I agree with what Deimos said. Follow all that and you should be good in no time.

Click Sig for My Thread!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritus
    Going for RT Deimos? Anyways, I can't add anything to the guy above's CC. All i=I have to say is: stiff and bad movements. Low Beginner. I'm so encouraging...
    If there's nothing to add don't comment; and if your going to give someone a rank give the CC

Why hello there. I would advise that you show your animation directly on the screen. Otherwise, some people can't access them.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Fresh Newbie

OK I will do that guys. Thanks for the advice too.