Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: what rank am i?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • low-beg 8(

2 40.00%
  • med-beg 8l

3 60.00%
  • high beg 8)

0 0%
  • low-inter 8))

0 0%
  • med-inter 8)))

0 0%
  • high-inter 8D

0 0%
  • veteran XD

0 0%

My med- to high-beg thread

these are some of my animations!
    plz rank!

NEW STUFF
    Fight combo
    [spoiler:77zkf6ww][/spoiler:77zkf6ww]
    Sword slash
    Indestructible Broly

Old Crap
    My very first fusion
    Sasuke training 1
    Sasuke training 2

Re: My med- to high-beg thread

anyone post a comment or something!
    plz

I'm going to have to be harsh here and say that you're a low beginner. For me, your animations are far too choppy and shaky to be anything higher than that. Remember to ease in your animations to work out choppiness. Easing looks like this in the form of a simple diagram:

|-|---|--------|------------------|--------|---|-|

In this diagram | is the joint you're moving and - is how much it actually moves. If you follow that and perhaps look at some tutorials to help you along if you're still having trouble working it into your animations you might be able to work your way up to medium beginner in my eyes.

As for shakiness, it's more laziness than anything that allows it to creep into your animations. Simple ensure you follow movements through completely as if you move the joints in the wrong directions accidentally mid movement shakiness will occur. Try to remember what direction everything's going in when easing and if you forget simply have a quick look at the previous frame. If you do see any at the end remember you can go back and edit frames.

Aye, low beginner at the moment for me, but if you work on a couple of things you should be able to work your rank up. Keep animating.
    [center:1eu2wiql]
    MSN: tjl_OOO@hotmail.co.uk
    Orange's thread

<3 Bagwa03 <3 Lawn Feed[/center:1eu2wiql]

Quote Originally Posted by Orange
    I'm going to have to be harsh here and say that you're a low beginner. For me, your animations are far too choppy and shaky to be anything higher than that. Remember to ease in your animations to work out choppiness. Easing looks like this in the form of a simple diagram:

|-|---|--------|------------------|--------|---|-|

In this diagram | is the joint you're moving and - is how much it actually moves. If you follow that and perhaps look at some tutorials to help you along if you're still having trouble working it into your animations you might be able to work your way up to medium beginner in my eyes.

As for shakiness, it's more laziness than anything that allows it to creep into your animations. Simple ensure you follow movements through completely as if you move the joints in the wrong directions accidentally mid movement shakiness will occur. Try to remember what direction everything's going in when easing and if you forget simply have a quick look at the previous frame. If you do see any at the end remember you can go back and edit frames.

Aye, low beginner at the moment for me, but if you work on a couple of things you should be able to work your rank up. Keep animating.
    Yeah i knew how easing worked but didnt know how to put it into an animation.
    now i do THANKS!
    i'm gonna make some stuff right away!