Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Re: My Thread

Re: My Thread

This one turned out so good that I didn't want to finish it with the chance of ruining it. Any suggestions would be great. PLEASE REPLY
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80216 <-my thread
    courtesy?

well, i really think you should finish it because something that simple and short and only one movement cant be ranked,sorry. make it longer and finish it and ill comment and give CC.

Pingu

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by .The Kilroy.
    well, i really think you should finish it because something that simple and short and only one movement cant be ranked,sorry. make it longer and finish it and ill comment and give CC.
    I Agree To Him...Try To Make The Left Guy Runs Tackles The Right Guy Then Beat Tem Up.....

Great animations. Check this out.
    Warning the following website may not be suitable to lamps under the age of 3. If you are one of these people, leave now or forever hold your peace. You may now kiss the bride
    [spoiler:6vsgu678]http://qurlyjoe.bu.edu/cducibs/amusing.html[/spoiler:6vsgu678]
    //credits to plasmus for showing me this site\\

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Quote Originally Posted by bagwa03
    Quote Originally Posted by .The Kilroy.
    I Agree To Him...Try To Make The Left Guy Runs Tackles The Right Guy Then Beat Tem Up.....
    well that sounds like a good idea but the guy on the right is my main signature character, his mask has my initials, P.S
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80216 <-my thread
    courtesy?