Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Preview for my entry to Soul's collab

Welcome to my thread.

Preview for what I'm gonna make for Soul's collab on a small forum (PM for the site)
    I'm actually pretty proud of it !

shannon joint !
    I love it so far. Shannon started, then I did from where he loosens the ledge until where he gets outta screen, shannon did the falling and television, and I did the rest after it. It's still under works :3

It's finished
    Perhaps it'll grow longer sometime, but this is it for now...

I think this'll get long. Not sure, though.

This I lost interest for, I decided, thanks to this, to never try effects that take long anymore, except in tests.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Re: It's been a long time...

lol that was really cool you should get interz very soon again but try making somhting more colorful and focus more on the movements and you will be interz in notime :]
    courtesy??

That bottom one was lovely. It flowed greatly and it was very entertaining. Still, as the other two, it didn't show off much movements. All three of the animations are kind of short and they are pretty basic, nothing impressive y'know.
    So the only thing I can come up with as CC is that you should show off your skills in animating pure movements and hopefully improve them. Hope to see some more stuff from you soon.

whoah welcome back ...
    i hope theyll give u another chance at animating..
    i loved ur animations especially the last one..with the running dus effect..
    THREAD

Wow those are very good and entertaining for sure.
    For a long break you are really good, I would say High Beginner material.
    I did however notice on the second one that when he gets on the ledge thing it looks a bit rough, and his legs are moving slightly too fast, but other than that these all look great and nothing really wrong with them at all! Keep at it. Or something.

Enthusiast

Wow... last time you were animating heavy spaced and now your like, dang, those animation are so fluent. You awesome

credits to insertstupidusernamehere for the signature

PM me if you want courtesy.

I would say borterz to interz. tho they where short the animation where well eased and flowed really well. The one at the bottom was the best with all the smoke effects and the use of trails made the animation interesting to watch. You have a shot at making interz soon if you make something longer with the same level of easing and flow. All in all you've got very little to work on and an interesting style of animating.

curtz plz thanks
    Courtesy
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76001

Don't get it twisted!!
    Click here to see the first two ep's
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=72478
    Click it... I know u want to.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Sniperthe0ne

Quote Originally Posted by Salad
    Wow... last time you were animating heavy spaced and now your like, dang, those animation are so fluent. You awesome

I'm gonna have fun now, to see what will happen when I get above 250 frames...
    I love to see that you still know me, Salad ^^
    Expect something long from me in a day or two (holidays ftw :P)

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

hey, nice to see you back! not that i've ever heard of you or anything, just, y'know...

anyway, your animations are very nice on the eyes, and fun to watch. not a lot of beginners can do that. the top base is very neat and you made very good use of movement trailing. it was a bit stop and go-ish when he bent down, but other than that it was very smooth and had good physics. the second one ithought should have had a bit of a jump when he went on to the ledge and the foot placement was off just a fraction when he bent down, but again, very well eased and flowy. i'm actually very excited for this long animation to be released, in fact, i can hardly wait! keep it up!

courtesy?
    I walk with a limp like an oldschool pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonbursts
    hey, nice to see you back! not that i've ever heard of you or anything, just, y'know...

anyway, your animations are very nice on the eyes, and fun to watch. not a lot of beginners can do that. the top base is very neat and you made very good use of movement trailing. it was a bit stop and go-ish when he bent down, but other than that it was very smooth and had good physics. the second one ithought should have had a bit of a jump when he went on to the ledge and the foot placement was off just a fraction when he bent down, but again, very well eased and flowy. i'm actually very excited for this long animation to be released, in fact, i can hardly wait! keep it up!

courtesy?
    Oh wow!
    I feel like making it long even more now
    I'm returning courtesy to y'all now ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperthe0ne
    I would say borterz to interz. tho they where short the animation where well eased and flowed really well. The one at the bottom was the best with all the smoke effects and the use of trails made the animation interesting to watch. You have a shot at making interz soon if you make something longer with the same level of easing and flow. All in all you've got very little to work on and an interesting style of animating.

curtz plz thanks
    I already commented on you, on a small forum called epicanims... It's stil the same animations, and copy n pasting the comment would be no use... I was skaleb on there, if you were wondering.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast