Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

Dragon Ball Z blast.

I made this in like 20 minutes, along with the blast.

CC would be very nice thanks!

Re: Dragon Ball Z blast.

Well One thing I noticed, your stick was stiff, try and move all the limbs in each frame, and also you lack smoothness.
    For example...
    Key:
    |:Limb
    -:Space moved
    Your animations are like this right now: |--|--|--|--|--|--|--| that's called choppiness.
    Your animations should look like this: |-|--|----|----|---|--|-| this is smoothness.

Your rank right now to me is Low-Beg. Just keep practicing and you'll get better.
    Also: Read Darrens tutorial. It helps alot.

courtesy? (means comment on my thread because I commented on yours)

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hopdiddyDX1
    Well One thing I noticed, your stick was stiff, try and move all the limbs in each frame, and also you lack smoothness.
    For example...
    Key:
    Your animations are like this right now: |--|--|--|--|--|--|--| that's called choppiness.
    Your animations should look like this: |-|--|----|----|---|--|-| this is smoothness.

Your rank right now to me is Low-Beg. Just keep practicing and you'll get better.

Thanks for all the feedback, and sure i'll comment, so do you mean more like this?
    I mean I can notice the "choppiness" but I did move every limb on there.

Kk that looks better, infact alot better! The only thing I have to say bad about that is that it's not very smooth. But otherwise yeah you improved a lot in a short time dude, I can see a great future in pivot animating for you my friend. Best of luck!

Fresh Newbie

Thanks man!

And what would you rate that one?

Fresh Newbie

Bump.

And also new gif.

Quote Originally Posted by hopdiddyDX1
    For example...
    Key:

exactly. try moving every joint (if necessary) in each frame.

sorry, i am kinda a noob here, how exactlly do i post the video like you did? cause i have a dbz beam test, it's pretty choppy, and one part of the third beam i messed up on, but please tell me how to post a video so it plays on the forum like that?

Quote Originally Posted by aagk5
    sorry, i am kinda a noob here, how exactlly do i post the video like you did? cause i have a dbz beam test, it's pretty choppy, and one part of the third beam i messed up on, but please tell me how to post a video so it plays on the forum like that?
    join the club.

[youtube:39yt3sdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCFo27B822s[/youtube:39yt3sdc]

here is my dbz blasts...i'd say they are around medium begginer level. They are all different and i like the third one the best. the only problem with that one is before he made it the biggest, he was struggling to get the beam that big so the ball kept switching back and forth, i thought it would be a good idea, looks like i have to work on that some more....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast