Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Intermediate?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 50.00%
  • You're nearly there

    3 21.43%
  • Not quite...

    2 14.29%
  • You are no where near

    1 7.14%
  • We need more animations

    1 7.14%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Junior Member Kr0wn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    67

    Kr0wn's Thread - Update! (INTERMEDIATE Attempts)

    Hi all, welcome to Kr0wn's Thread.
    I don't animate as much as some people here do - do keep in mind that time is something that doesn't come around very often for me, which explains why half of my animations are shorts, or simply unfinished.
    Anyway, here they are, enjoy 'em.

    LONG + INTERMEDTIATE ATTEMPT
    Flame Shot (credits to OblivionFall for the flame stick):


    These are older animations that I have made.

    SHORT
    Landing (very old, explains the old logo 'gerrardmankind8'):
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7358/landing.gif

    UNFINISHED
    Running + turn 1:
    http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5467/runningturn.gif


    UNFINISHED
    Running + turn 2:
    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6420 ... gturn2.gif

    Please state down what you think is my rank, and areas in which I must improve on. If you have voted in the poll, please explain your vote.
    Thankyou, and have a nice day.

    Courtesy will be returned.

  2. #2
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32

    Re: Rank Me.

    med-high beg. i like your running. very smooth and flows well. i really cant think of any feed back sry .

  3. #3
    Regular Member skullzb0n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    141

    Re: Rank Me.

    wow
    like the running
    i would say border-line to interz xD
    Keep It Up
    [center:59wmicvw]
    Skullzb0n3'z EazyToon Thread
    Skullzbone'z Stk Shop
    Skullzbone'z Tutorial
    My Website (Pivot Combat)[/center:59wmicvw][center:59wmicvw]Thx Heather for the sig and avatar[/center:59wmicvw]

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a place thats in a place
    Posts
    74

    Re: Rank Me.

    Rank:High Beginner

    Reasons: It's not that I dont like your animations they're awesome! They just need to be longer overall your an awesome animator and if they were longer then you'd probably be on Intermediate :]

    Courts?
    My thread Is Here

    [spoiler:3su6tuc0]Funniest video EVER[/spoiler:3su6tuc0]

  5. #5
    Senior Member Maestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    405

    Re: Rank Me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0wn
    i'm guessing that this is going to be finished? anyway, your animations are extremly good, 3d, easing particles, spacing, smoothnes, you've got it all. the only thing lacking is length. which your probably working on now. i'm guessing that i'll be seeing you in intermeadiate quite shortly. feel free to hit me up for a joint if you want. good job.

    courtesy?
    I walk with a limp like an oldschool pimp.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Kr0wn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    67

    Re: Rank Me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Druidkoichi
    Rank:High Beginner

    Reasons: It's not that I dont like your animations they're awesome! They just need to be longer overall your an awesome animator and if they were longer then you'd probably be on Intermediate :]

    Courts?
    thankyou, courtesy returned.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Kr0wn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    67

    Re: Rank Me.

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonbursts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0wn
    i'm guessing that this is going to be finished? anyway, your animations are extremly good, 3d, easing particles, spacing, smoothnes, you've got it all. the only thing lacking is length. which your probably working on now. i'm guessing that i'll be seeing you in intermeadiate quite shortly. feel free to hit me up for a joint if you want. good job.

    courtesy?
    yes, i'm finishing it off now.
    pm me if you want to start a joint.
    thankyou, courtesy returned.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Kr0wn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    67

    Re: Rank Me.

    Quote Originally Posted by skullzb0n3
    wow
    like the running
    i would say border-line to interz xD
    Keep It Up
    thanks.

    BP: When you post, try to add more than just one or two words into it.

  9. #9
    I quit way long ago WiZZLEMAN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    294

    Re: Kr0wn's Thread - Rank Me (Poll)

    nice you are great borderz keep it up good easing and camera movement just work on physics a bit

  10. #10
    Junior Member Kr0wn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    67

    Re: Kr0wn's Thread - Rank Me (Poll)

    Quote Originally Posted by WiZZLEMAN
    nice you are great borderz keep it up good easing and camera movement just work on physics a bit
    okay, new update coming soon.


 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •