Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Animations

Animations

I've decided to take animating seriously
    So like yeah

Anims (sorry, only 3)

goku v cell

naruto vs saskue (start)

Random flip

Re: Animations

Your good I'd rank you a med-beginner

You have the potential just work on effects,easing and Foot Placement I suggest reading Darren's Tut

Courts?
    My thread Is Here

[spoiler:3su6tuc0]Funniest video EVER[/spoiler:3su6tuc0]

Not enough movements so i cant rank this very accurately but it looks like you are almost med beginner just working on making movements less stiff eased more and not too fast after you finish an animation run it frame by frame and fix easing problems. I hope to see you more in the future.
    Courtesy?

Thx guys.
    I'll try to ease more
    As for footplacement, I stopped using markers, should i go back to using them?

Old Newbie

Choppy, very choppy. Nonsensical and unreal, I've said this many times to others so don't worry, I criticize everyone equally. However you are med-beg, keep it up. Read some tuts on easing, stiffness, and movements, you seem to be off in all. Your effects are pretty good bu they come and go too fast and confuse the action.

Courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by thelionrebel
    Choppy, very choppy. Nonsensical and unreal, I've said this many times to others so don't worry, I criticize everyone equally. However you are med-beg, keep it up. Read some tuts on easing, stiffness, and movements, you seem to be off in all. Your effects are pretty good bu they come and go too fast and confuse the action.

Courtesy?
    Everybody says choppy.
    Problem is, I have no idea what tha is.
    As for easing, i tried, i really did. Was a pain in the neck with easing it was.
    Nonsensical , as for that no idea whta it means and too lazy to look it up.
    Its not really supposed to be real, just a nooby begginers fight anim for fun
    as for stiffness, no idea what that really is too i have a vauge idea though.
    And by movements, what do you mean?
    I have fast effects because i cant continue the scene.
    Oh and im not treying to be mean if i was talking to you my tone wouyld be calm, I'm just answering your quotes and trying to get better

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by arcwfd 4
    Quote Originally Posted by thelionrebel

Courtesy?
    Everybody says choppy.
    Problem is, I have no idea what tha is.
    As for easing, i tried, i really did. Was a pain in the neck with easing it was.
    Nonsensical , as for that no idea whta it means and too lazy to look it up.
    Its not really supposed to be real, just a nooby begginers fight anim for fun
    as for stiffness, no idea what that really is too i have a vauge idea though.
    And by movements, what do you mean?
    I have fast effects because i cant continue the scene.
    Oh and im not treying to be mean if i was talking to you my tone wouyld be calm, I'm just answering your quotes and trying to get better
    It's okay lol, I know.

Let me explain, choppiness is when your animation lacks smoothness and your movements are too fast, try to include more frames for each movement. Nonsensical just means it was confusing and didn't make sense. Stiffness is when the figure barely moves, as in only one joint moves per frame, try moving all joints in every frame to avoid this. Movements are just that, movements. And make your effects in sync with the rest of the animation, they seem to be far off and caused by nothing.