Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4

    First animation on dark demon

    Hi People
    Feed back is appreciated

  2. #2
    I quit way long ago WiZZLEMAN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    294

    Re: First animation on dark demon

    low beg, choppy, uneased, stiff, bad foot placement, and shakiness. Ease by moving person slowat first then the spaces get bigger and in the middle of the movement make smaller spaces again, for stiffness move every joint in every frame, read some tuts in the tutorial section.
    Welcome toDD

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast Deimos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,293

    Re: First animation on dark demon

    Quote Originally Posted by WiZZLEMAN
    low beg, choppy, uneased, stiff, bad foot placement, and shakiness. Ease by moving person slowat first then the spaces get bigger and in the middle of the movement make smaller spaces again, for stiffness move every joint in every frame, read some tuts in the tutorial section.
    Welcome toDD
    I love how your comment consists only of things that were done wrong and how to correct them, until your "welcome toDD". I don't know if you meant it to sound the way it did, but being a prick and talking down to newcomers isn't any way to give decent criticism.

    Although Wizzleman was partially correct on what needs to be improved, he missed the fact that you're coming here with good enthusiasm, and good ideas for animations.

    Soon you'll develop your own style of animating, and don't let anyone discourage the way you like to animate, but as you animate more, you'll begin to understand the concepts that were thrown at you in the post above me. You'll have to learn how to space your movements correctly depending on what kind of movement is being made, and so on and so forth. For now, I would suggest you practice the most basic and important movements in animating: Walking, running, jumping, punching, and kicking. If you practice those things and get them down, your animations will ultimately begin looking better, being that those movements are the foundation of a majority of animations made.

    So welcome to DarkDemon, and keep up the good work.
    v The Thread v

  4. #4
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: First animation on dark demon

    Hey Flaming, I know who you areeee...!
    Hey mr.moderator man, could you plz look at my anim too??

  5. #5
    I quit way long ago WiZZLEMAN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    294

    Re: First animation on dark demon

    Quote Originally Posted by Deimos
    Quote Originally Posted by WiZZLEMAN
    low beg, choppy, uneased, stiff, bad foot placement, and shakiness. Ease by moving person slowat first then the spaces get bigger and in the middle of the movement make smaller spaces again, for stiffness move every joint in every frame, read some tuts in the tutorial section.
    Welcome toDD
    I love how your comment consists only of things that were done wrong and how to correct them, until your "welcome toDD". I don't know if you meant it to sound the way it did, but being a prick and talking down to newcomers isn't any way to give decent criticism.

    Although Wizzleman was partially correct on what needs to be improved, he missed the fact that you're coming here with good enthusiasm, and good ideas for animations.

    Soon you'll develop your own style of animating, and don't let anyone discourage the way you like to animate, but as you animate more, you'll begin to understand the concepts that were thrown at you in the post above me. You'll have to learn how to space your movements correctly depending on what kind of movement is being made, and so on and so forth. For now, I would suggest you practice the most basic and important movements in animating: Walking, running, jumping, punching, and kicking. If you practice those things and get them down, your animations will ultimately begin looking better, being that those movements are the foundation of a majority of animations made.

    So welcome to DarkDemon, and keep up the good work.
    Lol I just sometimes post like that on newcomers, because thats what a lot of people on here to do and in a way it is preparing them and to help them understand i out "welcome to DD" at the end.

  6. #6
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: First animation on dark demon

    Lol I just sometimes post like that on newcomers, because thats what a lot of people on here to do and in a way it is preparing them and to help them understand i out "welcome to DD" at the end.[/quote]

    So in a way, your just following the crowd and being a prick, what a hero you are!

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: First animation on dark demon

    Quote Originally Posted by RabiesTree
    So in a way, your just following the crowd and being a prick, what a hero you are!

    Try not to bump topics please.

    FlamingFury, PM a Staff Member for an unlock when you need to update.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •