Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Munste's Thread. new animation.

I have previously been a member of this site as munste.
    But got banned, I know isn't right, but Adam, please don't ban this Account as I have made a name for myself on Droidz, and have learned the basics of forums and developed some manners.
    As osted on droidz.
    As i was animating today i noticed id never made my own thread before and haven't posted ANY of my animations for at least a year so that is what i am doing now.

FAVOURITE
    Credz to Explosive for the stick.

RECENT

RECENT

OTHER

NEWEST

EASYTOON more coming.

I sorta tried henkins' style, it is kind of a rip, I guess.

Particle test.

Another.

Easytoon.

Made in my shop.
    center]I have no friends

[/center]

Re: DR1V3Rs( Aka Munste.) Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DR1V3R

But got banned, I know isn't right, but Adam, please don't ban this Account as I have made a name for myself on Droidz, and have learned the basics of forums and developed some manners.
    As osted on droidz.
    As i was animating today i noticed id never made my own thread before and haven't posted ANY of my animations for at least a year so that is what i am doing now.

FAVOURITE

RECENT

RECENT

OTHER

NEWEST

EASYTOON more coming.

Particle test.

Another.

Easytoon.

Made in my shop.
    You may know me from droidz, my username is the same there.

Your throwing anim isn't bad, but the movement after the throw seems a bit rushed.

take your time to make your anims, dont try to do them as fast as possible...

Yeah, I know you from Droidz.
    My favourite pivot animation is the one how he gets smacked in the arse by a block,
    but I am moving on to Easytoon now, my favourite is the one that says satrebla98 from my avvi shop.
    center]I have no friends

[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by DR1V3R

As osted on droidz.

FAVOURITE

RECENT

RECENT

OTHER

NEWEST

EASYTOON more coming.

Particle test.

Another.

Easytoon.

Made in my shop.
    Favorite
    On your first animation when the Dude Pulled back it was eased but it didn't show any flow between the movements Once the guy pulled back he completely stopped but I guess that was where the Momentum was.The force behind the throw and the landing of the stick were both good but imidately after the guy threw the stick his entire body was stiff A few frames after the Throw into the rest position his arm Completely stopped But the stick didn't. Which gives me the Impression that your focus was to give the stick as much flow as possible.The first animation was definatly stiff But to get rid of that you have to move all the joints on your stick. If you dont know what that means Reffer to a tutorial

Your Second animation (Recent 1)
    This animation had poor reactions, when the guy got shot his landing was stiff and in my opinion it didnt look like he Actualy was shot...More like he Got pushed. There was no force in this animation there couldve been a tremor after The shot. Another thing about this animation was the shooters reactions when He lifted his arm at one point it Completly stopped. That would be the perfect time to add some flow. (If you dont know what flow is reffer to a tutorial)The shooters body was also stiff. No other part of his body moved besides the arm.Another thing would be the Footplacement Whenever you see the foot go a little higher than it should edit that sucker.

Third animation (Recent 2)
    This animation was actualy pretty good. The kick made the person off balance though. If someone actualy did kick Like that in real life they would preform a split.The kicker stopped himself as soon as the kick was preformed. Not only That but the arms stopped as well. The head was choppy and it doesnt look like the back moved....You should Definatly check out some tuts on Easing,Spacing,and how to fix choppyness.

Newest
    That one was a little odd but I know what you were going for with that run, The floppy style. But with that you cant constantly stop like that. Another thing that couldve been diffrent was the amount of anticipation you used in your jump into the wall.Theres nouthing I can C&C on about that animation since it's so short.

Personaly
    You should keep animating and posting animations. Your about low-Mid begginer with some practice you could be a high begginer in no time

I wouldnt mind a post in my thread...lol...
    [center:2kj5t7z6]
    Animations
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77902&start=0
    "With this cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively
    but if sweetness can win? and it can. Then Iíll still be here tomorrow to high five you yesterday my friend.
    Peace..."
    -Mad Tart Tarter[/center:2kj5t7z6]

Well, second biggest CC Iv'e seen.
    center]I have no friends

[/center]