Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Whats My Rank, Guys?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Beg (* Commits Suicide*)

    0 0%
  • Med Beg (* Meh...)

    0 0%
  • High Beg! (*There We Go!)

    0 0%
  • Inters! ( *Explodes of Happiness)

    1 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: COMING SOON:

  1. #1
    Fresh Newbie TardisKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Tardis, Traveling to The Millenial Fair
    Posts
    9

    COMING SOON:

    Hey! Ive Been gone for a while. i had an old account called PivotAlly, but im starting fresh again!



    Heres a New Anim! Rank me Pl0X:


    Newest Anim:





    Run/ Effects Test:

    You Never Forget Your First Doctor...

  2. #2
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A PLACE...
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    beautiful effect
    the run was a bit rushed?
    and i was curious where you got that rugged ground from if you dont mind
    >high beg<

  3. #3
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    med-beg for me. the run sucked, no offense, but from then on it was better.
    nice camera movements, though the foot placement when he shot the beam was satisfactory.
    keep it up, you have potential.

    courtesy?
    [center:nqgfv8bw][/center:nqgfv8bw]

    [center:nqgfv8bw]Add me on Skype: Valium_DD[/center:nqgfv8bw]

  4. #4
    Fresh Newbie TardisKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Tardis, Traveling to The Millenial Fair
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Valium
    med-beg for me. the run sucked.


    Well, the style of run i put in there is supossed to be a little crazy/fast.

    Another pivoteer who uses this run is Cressel.

    EDIT: Also, dont forgot im still a little rusty from my three month break.
    You Never Forget Your First Doctor...

  5. #5
    Regular Member Buttfender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost in Imagination Land
    Posts
    241

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TardisKing
    Quote Originally Posted by Valium
    med-beg for me. the run sucked.


    Well, the style of run i put in there is supossed to be a little crazy/fast.

    Another pivoteer who uses this run is Cressel.

    EDIT: Also, dont forgot im still a little rusty from my three month break.
    I don't think the run was all that bad. It doesn't really look like the legs are crossing though. Is it a three-frame run? If so, maybe in the frame where his legs are supposed to cross, pull the legs closer together, if you know what I mean. Otherwise it looks great, especially coming back from a three month break.

    Courtesy?

    E: I actually downloaded the gif so I could look at it. It's a four-run frame and you do have the legs crossing, so just ignore everything I just said, I don't know what I'm talking about lol. I don't know what looked off to me about that run then.
    [center:1lqdan22][/center:1lqdan22]

  6. #6
    Fresh Newbie TardisKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Tardis, Traveling to The Millenial Fair
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttfender
    Quote Originally Posted by TardisKing
    Quote Originally Posted by Valium

    E: I actually downloaded the gif so I could look at it. It's a four-run frame and you do have the legs crossing, so just ignore everything I just said, I don't know what I'm talking about lol. I don't know what looked off to me about that run then.

    Good, good....But Make sure to rank me as well.


    And also, im glad someone takes the time to look at that! THX!
    You Never Forget Your First Doctor...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    368

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    The run was too fast..and poses were a little bit weird..love the ef[fects though.
    [center:2s6ppt49]Thread[/center:2s6ppt49]
    [center:2s6ppt49][/center:2s6ppt49]
    [center:2s6ppt49]Credits to Maverik for Signature.[/center:2s6ppt49]

  8. #8
    Fresh Newbie TardisKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Tardis, Traveling to The Millenial Fair
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by molten
    The run was too fast..and poses were a little bit weird..love the ef[fects though.

    yeah, the wierd poses i liked! they were sorat intended! you know, i wanted my own style!
    You Never Forget Your First Doctor...

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    220

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    the effects were actully amazing in my eyes, but the running looked really spazzy and rushed.
    judging by the only animation in the thread, you struggle with movements but are good with effects so id say work on the movements alot more. but the animation is very smooth and i like it.


    med/high begginer
    [center:158s6rk1]MyThread[/center:158s6rk1]

  10. #10
    Fresh Newbie TardisKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Tardis, Traveling to The Millenial Fair
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Doctors (TardisKings) Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Im a Hooligan
    the effects were actully amazing in my eyes, but the running looked really spazzy and rushed.
    judging by the only animation in the thread, you struggle with movements but are good with effects so id say work on the movements alot more. but the animation is very smooth and i like it.


    med/high begginer

    Thanks! You like read my mind!
    You Never Forget Your First Doctor...


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •