Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: what rank am i? (look at all posts that ive done, not just the first!)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Beginner (O.K.-ill take it)

0 0%
  • Low-Med Beginner (Not bad...)

0 0%
  • Medium Beginner (pretty much what i reckon i am)

1 100.00%
  • Med-High Beginner (thank you so much!...)

0 0%
  • High Beginner (no WAY...)

0 0%
  • Border Interz (im gonna faint.)

0 0%
  • Intermediate (never.)

0 0%

Free running animation

hi, this is one of my first animations. its a bit slow but i dont know how to fix it. a response would be helpful. this ani is 400 frames long.

click that link to my thread... click it.. please... now?...
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81841

Re: Free running animation

I really like the idea and the uniqueness of the stickman its self. You don't see an animation like that everyday. I think that you should work on your spacing and movements a bit more. Sometimes they were brilliant, but other times they were lacking. I think the effect when he slides under the block should be edited a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Immense
    I really like the idea and the uniqueness of the stickman its self. You don't see an animation like that everyday. I think that you should work on your spacing and movements a bit more. Sometimes they were brilliant, but other times they were lacking. I think the effect when he slides under the block should be edited a bit.
    hey, thanks for the comment, i have made better and ill be uploading some more tommorow. i admit that the slide wasnt amazing, but then again i did this a while ago. if you want to check out my youtube channels they are cpylando and sector195( i havnt done anything to sector195 yet because ie only just aded it) ps i need a running tut, hae you got anithing similar?

Quite a nice base, good work for one of your first animations. The biggest issue is the horrible effects you use. Further I'd recommend you to spend some time on the basics and use some real stickman, because this base covers your movements.

When I opened this up, I was thinking it was going to be some 10 framed animation made in about 5 minutes. When I watched the animation; I was completely wrong. I liked it how you used a different style of stickman instead of the generic one. Some parts of the animation seemed a little bit sloppy, like when he slid under the obstacle and then wall climbed them. However the rest of the animation was good. Overall I think you are a medium beginner. Keep up the good work!
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

new ani

Hey, this is a half recent animation that i made about 3 months ago. i tried to use the cimematic idea:
    hope you liked it!

a few more animations:

here are some more recent ones:
    a running test-

a guy getting shot-

and a few skating anis-

hope you liked them!

run tutorial

hi, though i would post my first tut on DD!

the first frame should look like this: front leg straight, back leg at a 90 degree angle and both arms near the body.

the next looks a bit wierd, with the foot thats on the floor almost completely straight, the other resting on it, and the arms over each other.

ok, next put the leg supporting him far back, still on the floor, the front leg bent. the arms should be almost the same as the first frame.

next frame: make him do a small leap bending both legs slightly (the back one inwards, the front one out). ease the arms outwards slightly.

keep easing him through the process doing the same as the last frame:

now just bring him down, still in the air. the front leg should be almost straight and the back at a 75 degree angle.

heres the finished product: