Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's a Beginner RUN?

Hi!, This is my second Running Test, (I need to upload again the first), and I want to do it better. What you think? It's a Beginner RUN?

Help:I upload the animation in the hosting, but I use Pivot in 25 FPS, and here, in the Web, it's too slower, What I can do? Thanks!
    Hi guys, I'm Spanish, if you were wondering. I speak some English, and am trying to learn more. Please try to use simple words and lay off on the terms like "stiff" and "easing", as without that in-depth a knowledge of the language, you'll probably lose me! Thanks! (written by Krustalien, by the way)

Re: It's a Beginner RUN?

Quote Originally Posted by anzonx
    Help:I upload the animation in the hosting, but I use Pivot in 25 FPS, and here, in the Web, it's too slower, What I can do? Thanks!
    I use pivot 3 beta to animate..i put the frames on around 17 and 18 and i post the animations as a gif and i use yourimg.in, when i post it on dd.org it runs as normal speed..
    [center:2s6ppt49]Thread[/center:2s6ppt49]
    [center:2s6ppt49][/center:2s6ppt49]
    [center:2s6ppt49]Credits to Maverik for Signature.[/center:2s6ppt49]

The animation is a bit slow, if you were to fix that you would get some better CC.
    At the moment I can see that the front arm is quite stiff and the arms don't look like they cross over. It might just be me.

You can download Pivot 3 beta here
    With pivot 3 it lets you change the frame rate you want, and it will save the .gif like that (if you put the right specs in of course) you can then upload it to YourImg.in and then copy the link and paste it on your DD thread.

Right; about the animation. I think it was pretty good, but there is room for improvement. At the beginning of the run his knee jerks. On run loops you want the easing to begin when the legs are up and are going into the loop, you also want to ease a couple of frames at the beginning, and then make the difference between the spacing greater until the legs are up again. While doing this you want to move the back down and then when his legs cross, start bringing them back up, this make it look more realistic. Oh and watch the arm posses, they can be a killer trying to get them right. I look forward to seeing more of work.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    You can download Pivot 3 beta here
    With pivot 3 it lets you change the frame rate you want, and it will save the .gif like that (if you put the right specs in of course) you can then upload it to YourImg.in and then copy the link and paste it on your DD thread.

Right; about the animation. I think it was pretty good, but there is room for improvement. At the beginning of the run his knee jerks. On run loops you want the easing to begin when the legs are up and are going into the loop, you also want to ease a couple of frames at the beginning, and then make the difference between the spacing greater until the legs are up again. While doing this you want to move the back down and then when his legs cross, start bringing them back up, this make it look more realistic. Oh and watch the arm posses, they can be a killer trying to get them right. I look forward to seeing more of work.
    Ok, so... Thanks, I need help to be better, , Thanks for your comment! Ah!, Sorry about that, but, what is "easing"? (I' am learning English...) Thanks!
    Hi guys, I'm Spanish, if you were wondering. I speak some English, and am trying to learn more. Please try to use simple words and lay off on the terms like "stiff" and "easing", as without that in-depth a knowledge of the language, you'll probably lose me! Thanks! (written by Krustalien, by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Immense
    The animation is a bit slow, if you were to fix that you would get some better CC.
    At the moment I can see that the front arm is quite stiff and the arms don't look like they cross over. It might just be me.
    I'll fix it, Thanks!

Are you Scar on AX?
    Anyways, that run was pretty smooth. I liked the base. Only problem was his enormous head shaking, I'd try to fix that a bit. Further, nice going.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraz
    Are you Scar on AX?
    Anyways, that run was pretty smooth. I liked the base. Only problem was his enormous head shaking, I'd try to fix that a bit. Further, nice going.
    Sorry, but I' am learning english, and there are some words I don't understand, "Further", 'I'd", and "Scar on Ax".

I make that base, all my STKs it's from ME. Do you want the base? xD, I can send it to you!
    Thanks!, anyway, I'll try to fix some problems in the animations.

Thanks again! Luck!

Scar on AX:
    Scar = Someones name.
    on AX = on a other animating forum, called AX in short.

Google powers activate:

Further = MŠs.
    I'd = I would = Yo.

Happy to help.

Also, when you go to "Darren's Tutorial" in "Tutorial Section" there's a part about easing. Easing is in short, smoothing out a movement, like not stopping a movement suddenly, but letting it smooth out like this: |-----|----|---|--|-|. Also for when building up a movement, but then the opposite of that schedule obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraz
    Scar on AX:
    Scar = Someones name.
    on AX = on a other animating forum, called AX in short.

Google powers activate:

Further = MŠs.
    I'd = I would = Yo.

Happy to help.
    No, I' am not "Scar", Why? (I 'am curious... ), I don't know what forum is AX, :S.
    I' am more happy being helped! ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast