Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

Which Rank am I?

http://yourimg.in/j/2k97z1.gif

frame delay 6 and shrink frames 6 that's better i guess:

Re: Which Rank am I?

Hey Justin, i really don't want to be harsh but i'm going to have too.

Your animation is reaaally fucking slow unless it's my computer, your animation has no easing, footplacement, realism and you need to try and move every joint on the stickmans body, even if it's a tiny bit and un-noticeable. I suggest you look ar Darrens tut. That might explain what easing is.

Keep practising. :P

:EDIT: BTW. Low begginer. Lol i forgot to rank you.

Sorry, but I have to agree with X Chris. Also, piece of advice: Don't comment on Darren's tut. But, your animation is slow, choppy, and stiff.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrant
    Sorry, but I have to agree with X Chris. Also, piece of advice: Don't comment on Darren's tut. But, your animation is slow, choppy, and stiff.
    Dude, shut up, let him do whatever he wants

Fresh Newbie

yeah, it's slow cause it's first time i saved as gif lol:P and when i do hypercam you only see 3 pictures xD and i will work on it

Veteran Enthusiast

aw man
    you made my nipples hurt.
    you need to ease and do realism ok
    they got too choppy.
    keep practicing ok
    courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinPivot
    yeah, it's slow cause it's first time i saved as gif lol:P and when i do hypercam you only see 3 pictures xD and i will work on it

You shouldn't record with Hypercam because the animation comes out shit. Lol, you just have to save the Gif. with the right settings.

I use pivot 2 and my settings are:

Merge: No
    Crop: Yes
    Palette: No
    Frame Delay (1/100th Second): 2
    Shrink frames by 1/6

These are my settings so you could try those unless you you pivot 3, then i don't have a clue. :3

Not too bad. It looks like you have alot of the basics down, so you're off to a good start. The movements of your characters seem unrealistic. My suggestion is to practice some of these moves yourself (this seems weird, but you'd be surprised how well it works) and recreate it in your animations. This is how I try and make my animations, I focus on the movements. And to get them right, you may need to just perform them yourself.

Keep at man, everyone has to start somewhere, and this is just the start of your journey!
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Gray
    Not too bad. It looks like you have alot of the basics down, so you're off to a good start. The movements of your characters seem unrealistic. My suggestion is to practice some of these moves yourself (this seems weird, but you'd be surprised how well it works) and recreate it in your animations. This is how I try and make my animations, I focus on the movements. And to get them right, you may need to just perform them yourself.

Keep at man, everyone has to start somewhere, and this is just the start of your journey!

I don't think my mother is gonna be happy if i start fighting in my little room

Quote Originally Posted by JustinPivot
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray

I don't think my mother is gonna be happy if i start fighting in my little room
    Or you could watch some kung-fu flicks or whatever.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast