Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Run

Run

Here's a run, I moved every joint

I was supposed to update this so..

UPDATE

Re: Run

Ughhh my computer lagged and i posted it 3 times on accident!!! Sorry. how do i delete this???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by arcwfd 4
    Ughhh my computer lagged and i posted it 3 times on accident!!! Sorry. how do i delete this???
    oh shiz, hehehe arcwfd. I'm secretname911. Ask a Moderater or a admin to delete it.

E: Ok i asked tim to delete some so...
    E2: Ok i'll comment. You need to have more easing, it seems that when the legs come to an end it stops suddenly. All the joints were moved i can see. Add more animations to better have a better comment. I can't really comment on 1 animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaivan
    Quote Originally Posted by arcwfd 4
    oh shiz, hehehe arcwfd. I'm secretname911. Ask a Moderater or a admin to delete it.

E: Ok i asked tim to delete some so...
    E2: Ok i'll comment. You need to have more easing, it seems that when the legs come to an end it stops suddenly. All the joints were moved i can see. Add more animations to better have a better comment. I can't really comment on 1 animation.

Yeah its only 6 frames, lol.

And its only the beggining of my christmas special >

Okay, three things.

1) I can see you moved every joint but in the repeat, it looks like he is just bringing in his arms and shooting them out again.
    2) Same as no.1, just with the legs.
    3) Ease the legs when they come to the top in the run. (The jump)

And that's really all I can comment on. Make a longer animation, maybe a flow test or a fighting animation and I will give you more feedback. One tip, when your using a figure that has different arms and legs, you will have to make two run loops so it looks like he is switching arms and legs.

Courtesy?