Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Im new.

Junior Member shuffle monster66's Avatar

Im new.

Im new and here are some of my animations. Would you guys rank me as

A= Total beginner
    B= medium beginner
    C= Top of the beginners.
    D= Total Intermediate

My official example of easing.
    http://yourimg.in/j/tua02q.gif

suicidal man.
    http://yourimg.in/j/s4hn2f.gif

Jump 'n' blast.
    http://yourimg.in/j/oki9jr.gif

My first ever animation. I know it sucks but when i made it it was my first time even using pivot.
    http://yourimg.in/j/253sy7.gif

Enthusiast

Re: Im new.

Well, first off the ranks are...
    Low beginner
    Medium beginner
    High beginner
    Borderline
    Lower intermediate
    And you're low beginner. Work on easing.

Enthusiast

you're low beginner.
    And a complete idiot for stealing other peoples hard work.
    I can't believe you come in here as a new member and casually do what you did.

Edit: Sorry for being harsh, but I just can't stand things like that.
    [center:nqgfv8bw][/center:nqgfv8bw]

[center:nqgfv8bw]Add me on Skype: Valium_DD[/center:nqgfv8bw]

Zed

I know most of the "Thief! Thief!" stuff went on in the other thread and I don't really want to start it again, but I feel I really should point out that only the bottom one is actually his. I think the others were by Masquerade and Blueninja, although my memory isn't great. What I do know is that he has produced more animations of the bottom-animation quality than anyone I have ever seen without improving, and he tends to respond to criticism by saying that people on another forum said it was awesome and that they are probably right. I'll not be checking back in unless I'm asked to so for reference, if it's not horrible it's probably not his.
    [centerep0deib][/centerep0deib]

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Zed
    I know most of the "Thief! Thief!" stuff went on in the other thread and I don't really want to start it again, but I feel I really should point out that only the bottom one is actually his. I think the others were by Masquerade and Blueninja, although my memory isn't great. What I do know is that he has produced more animations of the bottom-animation quality than anyone I have ever seen without improving, and he tends to respond to criticism by saying that people on another forum said it was awesome and that they are probably right. I'll not be checking back in unless I'm asked to so for reference, if it's not horrible it's probably not his.
    actualy the bottom isnt his either...someone else did that too :/
    delete theses animations and just put yours ok its like a 2 step process

Primarily, I would like to bring to light that this beautiful rendition is somewhat ground-breaking. The technique you have gone with is deceptively average. It is distinct to me that you did the best you could with your maximum range of talents. The foreground of this piece is decisevely right for the symbolism that I sense you are striving to encapsulate, but however, in saying that this statement is probably fruitless. Although I must say, I contemplate that your use of contrast could of been improved upon as I feel that it can't duplicate the quality found in the whole of the artwork. Finally I would like to mention that it has been a joy to invest energy in this comment for you and I hope it will inspire you to develop your already masterful piece.

Hope you get my meaning ;D

hawty
    Sylttyń.

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Hone
    Primarily, I would like to bring to light that this beautiful rendition is somewhat ground-breaking. The technique you have gone with is deceptively average. It is distinct to me that you did the best you could with your maximum range of talents. The foreground of this piece is decisevely right for the symbolism that I sense you are striving to encapsulate, but however, in saying that this statement is probably fruitless. Although I must say, I contemplate that your use of contrast could of been improved upon as I feel that it can't duplicate the quality found in the whole of the artwork. Finally I would like to mention that it has been a joy to invest energy in this comment for you and I hope it will inspire you to develop your already masterful piece.

Hope you get my meaning ;D

hawty
    Im sorry but none of those are his....wait till he post his actual work then comment.