Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey's Thread

Joey's Thread

[spoiler:f009r0i2][center:f009r0i2]FIRST ANIMATION, LOADS OF PRACTICE AND RESEARCH[/center:f009r0i2][/spoiler:f009r0i2]

[spoiler:f009r0i2][center:f009r0i2]Walk Loop[/center:f009r0i2][/spoiler:f009r0i2]
    [spoiler:f009r0i2][center:f009r0i2][/center:f009r0i2][/spoiler:f009r0i2]
    [spoiler:f009r0i2][center:f009r0i2]Feel Free To Fix It: http://yourimg.in/j/nstq6q.piv[/center:f009r0i2][/spoiler:f009r0i2]
    [center:f009r0i2]CREDZ: Jon, Droidz.org[/center:f009r0i2]
    [center:f009r0i2]New Zombie Walk Loop, what's my ranking ?[/center:f009r0i2]
    [center:f009r0i2][/center:f009r0i2]
    [center:i714f86g]My Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82303[/center:i714f86g]

Re: Joey's Thread

Hey, that was pretty good! My walking animation kinda sucks, that's why I always animate running.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePivotMan
    Hey, that was pretty good! My walking animation kinda sucks, that's why I always animate running.
    Well 1. Tip, Darrens tut!! it helps alot!

That is very good, but why don't you try a running loop? Your walking was very smooth, but slow, so you should try to make the camera follow while you run, or it's going to look very weird. If you want to make the camera static, then try to use Cronos' Run, otherwise use Baha's.
    My thread:
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82341
    I always return courtesy

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2800
    That is very good, but why don't you try a running loop? Your walking was very smooth, but slow, so you should try to make the camera follow while you run, or it's going to look very weird. If you want to make the camera static, then try to use Cronos' Run, otherwise use Baha's.
    Well Thank you, I'll make sure to keep that mind, that was my first Piv ever!

I'm going to make a run loop next!

Wow. Just wow. You are a good beginner. It took me, what 3 1/2 months to get walking down on DD. I rarely see beginners as good as you.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Zax

Your walk is great for someone who just started pivot! The back is stiff, though. Move it a bit more.
    I'm Back

It is a little bit short to properly rank the animation. But it seems pretty good from what you have shown us. The walk itself seemed pretty decent, but upon closer look I noticed that the arm poses look a bit weak for the type of walk, its not a massive problem but it is something you may want to look at in the future. The legs poses seemed really good, there isn't really much negative feedback to give about that unless one wanted to be ranking you if you were a veteran going for elites. Another issue I noticed was that the back appeared very stiff in the animation like you didn't move it at all. I reckon we could see something great from you if you made something a bit longer, like around 200 frames.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    It is a little bit short to properly rank the animation. But it seems pretty good from what you have shown us. The walk itself seemed pretty decent, but upon closer look I noticed that the arm poses look a bit weak for the type of walk, its not a massive problem but it is something you may want to look at in the future. The legs poses seemed really good, there isn't really much negative feedback to give about that unless one wanted to be ranking you if you were a veteran going for elites. Another issue I noticed was that the back appeared very stiff in the animation like you didn't move it at all. I reckon we could see something great from you if you made something a bit longer, like around 200 frames.
    thank you so much! I appreciate all the positive feedback on this site, the program is amazing and so is this wonderful forum site! Once again thank you so much! I'm going to do my best to try to be a Intermediate, its gonna take a lot of work but I'm down for the challenge. I'm going to try to make this animation better, thank you guys<3

Banned

not bad, a little stiff but nice

courts returned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast