Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

Daitaro's thread

[center:36t6qqxz]My Animations[/center:36t6qqxz]
    [center:36t6qqxz]Newest[/center:36t6qqxz]
    [center:36t6qqxz]Rules: No Spamming, Give Good CC.[/center:36t6qqxz]
    [center:36t6qqxz]Tripod Jump[/center:36t6qqxz]
    [center:36t6qqxz][/center:36t6qqxz]
    [center:36t6qqxz]Hover-board Havoc [/center:36t6qqxz]
    [center:36t6qqxz]Clothing Test[/center:36t6qqxz]
    [center:36t6qqxz]Credits:Valtus, De8struction, Skazer.[/center:36t6qqxz]
    [center:1cuksmpf]My Animations|PM Me[/center:1cuksmpf]

Junior Member shuffle monster66's Avatar

Re: Daitaro's thread

try making a fight anim

Quote Originally Posted by shuffle monster66
    try making a fight anim
    For God's sake, at least try to give some criticism. Fight animations are cool, but they also happen to be the main topic for a vast majority of all animations made here. I actually find that the animations that don't include violence tend to be very creative. Much different than the usual Figure A kicks/punches Figure B, Figure B retaliates, etc.

Anyway, as for your animations, I find that your top animation has good flow in it, but you over-eased the landing on the tripod. Just keep in mind that you have to ease in and out of movements to keep things looking nice, but easing should only take about 2-3 frames to do so.

Really looking good with your animations, just make some longer animations so we can get a better feeling on your rank. For now, I'll leave you at about medium beginner.

Keep it up!
    v The Thread v

For God's sake, at least try to give some criticism. Fight animations are cool, but they also happen to be the main topic for a vast majority of all animations made here. I actually find that the animations that don't include violence tend to be very creative. Much different than the usual Figure A kicks/punches Figure B, Figure B retaliates, etc.
    Excuse me for giving him a suggestion.
    Infact everybody loves fight anims.
    and your being a hypacrit just look at your fucking sig.
    But I do love your sig tho.
    Nice.

Nice.
    Thank you for the compliment, but you obviously don't know the meaning of hypocrisy. Yes, my signature animation does include violence, and as I said before, a vast majority of animations contain violence, but I never said violent animations were bad, or I hated them, or they aren't creative at all, I just said that non violent animations do tend to be more creative. No hypocrisy there.
    v The Thread v

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos
    Nice.
    Thank you for the compliment, but you obviously don't know the meaning of hypocrisy. Yes, my signature animation does include violence, and as I said before, a vast majority of animations contain violence, but I never said violent animations were bad, or I hated them, or they aren't creative at all, I just said that non violent animations do tend to be more creative. No hypocrisy there.
    Example = GifGiff

Fight Animations are much more creative. I didnt make this but compare it to a non violent anim.
    http://www.stickpage.com/micwizard.shtml

Fight Animations are much more creative. I didnt make this but compare it to a non violent anim.
    http://www.stickpage.com/micwizard.shtml
    Yeah yeah yeah, Micwizard, the flash animation that was #1 on Newgrounds a while back. I watched it and rated it a 4. Very generous seeing as all it is is a man with a wand and a shit-ton of purple effects and explosions.

Anyway, that is all beside the fact. My original point being that non violent animations TEND to be more creative. I didn't say ALL non violent animations are more creative. Goddamn, talk about missing the point completely.

That's all that needs to be said. At the moment we're cluttering up Daitaro's thread. If you have anything else you'd like to say, please PM me.
    v The Thread v

Fresh Newbie

Rules added. :3
    [center:1cuksmpf]My Animations|PM Me[/center:1cuksmpf]

Veteran Enthusiast

you need to apply more movements to your animations there much to short to Infact rate.
    Courtesy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast