Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Newbie

Brandon539's thread (diemos tribute finished :D)

Hello everyone, I am a newish pivot user I had only animated for about a week or two then stopped and I just came back. Here is my latest animation that I made a few hours ago

Rust test

This animation is just me trying to get a hold of it again, you know when you haven't used something for a while and you might be a little worse then when you used it on a regular bases, well this applies to this animation.

Deimos tribute/dragon pivots tribute (FINISHED!)

The video can be found in his sig,I likes his animation, it was awesome, and I intended to put more into it, but when I got into it it became very time consuming/complicated trying to move all the sticks but it was fun none the less. Thanks again deimos for making such an epic animation

If u guys have any suggestions for my animations then please post

Old Newbie

Re: Brandon539 (beginner animations) please suggest help

For some reason its a lot more lagged in gif then when it was in pivot, did I save the gif file wrong?

Veteran Enthusiast

Don't double post Brandon539.

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    sorry didn't mean to, I should have edited it in my first post. but um do you know the good gif setting for pivot 3.0 beta? I need them to make this animation smoother.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon539
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    sorry didn't mean to, I should have edited it in my first post. but um do you know the good gif setting for pivot 3.0 beta? I need them to make this animation smoother.
    This should help.

It doesn't have to be resized to 50, but you don't want your animations too big cos it will lag when you post them on DD.
    Btw, your animations are nice, but very stiff. You can avoid this by moving every joint in every frame.
    Also, work some more on easing; start your movement off slow, then make it pick up speed, and when you come to the end, slow it down.

Courtesy?
    [center:nqgfv8bw][/center:nqgfv8bw]

[center:nqgfv8bw]Add me on Skype: Valium_DD[/center:nqgfv8bw]

Old Newbie

your animations are nice, but very stiff. You can avoid this by moving every joint in every frame.
    Also, work some more on easing; start your movement off slow, then make it pick up speed, and when you come to the end, slow it down.

Courtesy?
    Thanks im re-uploading my video right now and this is just me trying to get a hang of pivot again, I think that's called Rust im not sure...but thanks ill work on easing and smoothness

Edit:im courtesy-ing right now

You've only animated for a week, stopped and started again. You are one of the best animators I've ever seen. It doesn't hurt that I love the plot of the animation too.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrant
    You've only animated for a week, stopped and started again. You are one of the best animators I've ever seen. It doesn't hurt that I love the plot of the animation too.
    The "Best"?

Anyway, it was ok for beginner, but you need to work on easing, flow, and choppiness(all the basics).

I suggest reading some tutorials, which will help you alot.
    [center:tdpm63bc][/center:tdpm63bc]
    [center:tdpm63bc]\/Click For Mah Thread\/
    [spoiler:tdpm63bc][/spoiler:tdpm63bc][/center:tdpm63bc]

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrant
    Death that means a lot to me man, I have been new to this and I have been seeing everyone eases animations and they are just amazing do you really think that?

Old Newbie

The "Best"?

Anyway, it was ok for beginner, but you need to work on easing, flow, and choppiness(all the basics).

I suggest reading some tutorials, which will help you alot.
    Yeah thanks for the advice I actually read all of darrens tutorial, well only the beginner part and im thinking of going to others. are there any threads of tutorials for blood and effets/particles. that is going to be my real problem and im going to need a lot of help with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast