Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Wingedsceptic's thread :D

Hello anyone who took the time to click on this, this is where I will upload all my animations, I know they are not very good so plz don't leave hate comments, although constructive criticism is fine and any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Wingedsceptic's thread :D

C'mon people plz comment

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Try not to double post unless you are making an update^

The animation was cool. The only thing I suggest you work on for now are the basics, mainly easing. If you don't know what easing is take a trip to the tutorial section:

viewforum.php?f=36

The waving hand and the squat thing would look a lot smoother and more realistic with easing. Other things you could practice is effects; simple stuff such as fading, tremors and trails would look great with that animation.

Since you only have one update I wont go on too much with the CC. Keep practicing

Bump, lol
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    Try not to double post unless you are making an update^

The animation was cool. The only thing I suggest you work on for now are the basics, mainly easing. If you don't know what easing is take a trip to the tutorial section:

viewforum.php?f=36

The waving hand and the squat thing would look a lot smoother and more realistic with easing. Other things you could practice is effects; simple stuff such as fading, tremors and trails would look great with that animation.

Since you only have one update I wont go on too much with the CC. Keep practicing
    Pretty much I see a good animator in you Also one more thing I think you should work on stiffness too (To me it looked a little stiff) other than that and what Sharpshooter said you're a on a good start! Courts?

Nice start, you just need to work on your easing and spacing! If you don't understand these check out darren's tutorial stickied in the tutorials section, it helped me loads!

Courtesy? (link in sig)

I know it's been months and months, and this is probably against some kind of DD rules, but can I please re - open this thread?

Below the Darkness and Above the Light.....

Nice animations you got here. Your movements are nice, but it's not very smooth and it needs more easing. Try to look at more tutorials and look how people walk, run, or move at daily life, anyways, your animations are very good !