Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: My Rank?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Begginer

0 0%
  • Med Begginer

6 75.00%
  • High Begginer

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: faust anims

Wow your pretty good! Youve got nice easing and spacing! You should be in interzz in no time
    Courtz?

More comments please.

ye!

wow thats very nice...better than mines i guess, but i idnt saw any reaction on any figth from the other guy mayberyou shoul do a figth whit a man who punch and a man who cover him self,
    srry for my bad english im from colombia =)

courtesy?

http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83301

Added some new anims. Comments plz.

Excellent animations. I like your style. It such pleasant. You need to be trained with sharp movements. A somersault, for example. Also I would advise to you to be trained in effects. For example, blood. Look at animations of other animators. In them blood not bright red, but claret. Last animation was pleasant to me. But after catching of a ball he has very strange run. Such sensation that at it a radiculitis. You at all did not move a back, a head and hands. It is not necessary so to do. But as a whole you are an excellent animator.
    Specially for you on Russian language:
    [spoiler:2i55n8w0]???????? ????????. ??? ???????? ??? ?????. ?? ????? ????????. ??? ????? ??????????????? ? ??????? ??????????. ??????, ????????. ????? ? ??????????? ?? ??? ??????????????? ? ????????. ????????, ?????. ?????????? ???????? ?????? ??????????. ? ??? ????? ?? ????-???????, ? ????????. ????????? ???????? ??? ???????????. ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ???????. ????? ????????, ??? ? ???? ?????????. ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????, ?????? ? ????. ??? ?????? ?? ?????. ?? ? ????? ?? - ???????? ????????.[/spoiler:2i55n8w0]
    [center:xqfh6djb][/center:xqfh6djb]

I recommend you checkout some tutorials. Mainly on easing and spacing. I'm not saying your bad. & to be honest I see creativity in you. And if you can just get easing & spacing down you'll be awesome. At a few parts in your animations I notice you actually do ease well. Then it goes away. You should get into the habit of going back and checking your animations then editing them.
    K. NOW.
    Your first animation. That was a nice effect for a beginner. The poses were somewhat impressive too. How he held the ball and such. Physics were off but that's expected, your still learning. Now when the ball hit him, you showed the fade effect on the guy, to show power on how hard it hit. But you lacked the guy lacked the reaction to compliment the power. He just brought his head back like someone just flicked his nose. I also like how you made the floor move as a camera effect. Good for a beginner. Your running could use some work, and how he came down to smash the wall. He came down half way, then you eased him a lil' bit causing him to move slower, then you make him go further down. It was a stop n go motion. Which is simple to fix. Just wherever you see that the guy slowed down, and there's less onionskin (Grey part behind the stick-figure) behind him, increase it. edit that frame and move his back down more so that he keeps that pace going until hes just about to be in the position you want him in and ease him down. Not to a stop cause hes still moving. then SMASH THAT WALL!
    Second animation.
    Once again I like how you're already getting started on effects. Now to be honest, I cant tell which is the start or the beginning so bare with me. When the guy has the gun and you show what I think is smoke, like something exploded. They're just circles. Add some detail into it ya know? I wont tell you how, cause you'll find your own way. Plus after the first frame or so, lose the orange ones. Make them fade away or just delete them cause by then there should just be smoke. & then instead of deleting them. Like I said make them fade away. Also, for now, don't make the smoke different colors of gray. For the time-being since you're a beginner just use one gray color so that when you make em fade out they it looks more like smoke. Now the effects where the two bodies form together, Nice. I liked it. For a beginner, good job. But the blood. Meh. Make it darker, not the default red, go to custom colors and darken it. And you could use some work in making the blood disappear. for example you just put it there then deleted it. Next time, make the blood move in whatever way its supposed to go, then each frame, move it, but make it smaller. Like say its size is at 90, bring it to 70. And do this till its really small and you can delete it, which is when the orange dot that you click to move it is a tiny square, or you get lazy and just make em fade away. Weellp, that's it for now.
    Med beginner.
    [center:3x279ehc][img]http://**********.com/img/1308358307.png[/img][/center:3x279ehc]

Below the Darkness and Above the Light.....

You are a very high begginer! You have very nice effects, good easing and spacing, and also a very good style. You'll become an interz in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Koje
    I recommend you checkout some tutorials. Mainly on easing and spacing. I'm not saying your bad. & to be honest I see creativity in you. And if you can just get easing & spacing down you'll be awesome. At a few parts in your animations I notice you actually do ease well. Then it goes away. You should get into the habit of going back and checking your animations then editing them.
    K. NOW.
    Your first animation. That was a nice effect for a beginner. The poses were somewhat impressive too. How he held the ball and such. Physics were off but that's expected, your still learning. Now when the ball hit him, you showed the fade effect on the guy, to show power on how hard it hit. But you lacked the guy lacked the reaction to compliment the power. He just brought his head back like someone just flicked his nose. I also like how you made the floor move as a camera effect. Good for a beginner. Your running could use some work, and how he came down to smash the wall. He came down half way, then you eased him a lil' bit causing him to move slower, then you make him go further down. It was a stop n go motion. Which is simple to fix. Just wherever you see that the guy slowed down, and there's less onionskin (Grey part behind the stick-figure) behind him, increase it. edit that frame and move his back down more so that he keeps that pace going until hes just about to be in the position you want him in and ease him down. Not to a stop cause hes still moving. then SMASH THAT WALL!
    Second animation.
    Once again I like how you're already getting started on effects. Now to be honest, I cant tell which is the start or the beginning so bare with me. When the guy has the gun and you show what I think is smoke, like something exploded. They're just circles. Add some detail into it ya know? I wont tell you how, cause you'll find your own way. Plus after the first frame or so, lose the orange ones. Make them fade away or just delete them cause by then there should just be smoke. & then instead of deleting them. Like I said make them fade away. Also, for now, don't make the smoke different colors of gray. For the time-being since you're a beginner just use one gray color so that when you make em fade out they it looks more like smoke. Now the effects where the two bodies form together, Nice. I liked it. For a beginner, good job. But the blood. Meh. Make it darker, not the default red, go to custom colors and darken it. And you could use some work in making the blood disappear. for example you just put it there then deleted it. Next time, make the blood move in whatever way its supposed to go, then each frame, move it, but make it smaller. Like say its size is at 90, bring it to 70. And do this till its really small and you can delete it, which is when the orange dot that you click to move it is a tiny square, or you get lazy and just make em fade away. Weellp, that's it for now.
    Med beginner.
    Thank you for such helpful advice, i'll keep it in mind.

Update:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast