Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to the DD forum.

Hello alright good enough for an intro, I really like to animate but im not very good at it and i have had many doubts of coming here to DD since its more strict on ranks but thats ok because most o you guys might leave a few pointers so that will be good. I'm going to list a few animations down and i mostly like doing dbz. Plus im looking for a mentor that is good with effects and can help me improve obioulsy. Thank you for visiting my post and please comment on my animations.

an entry to a dbz collab on youtube.

Heres a susuke stk test i did. I know the run at the end is kinda screwy but eh.

And heres a punch i did cuz no one does punches anymore.

Thank you again for viewing my post and if you are interested in mentoring me then send a pm or something like that.

Re: New to the DD forum.

the only bad thing im gonna say is that sasukes running was a bit weird. but other than that it was pretty awesome. very smooth and cool effect. welcome to DD!
    Sorry for uber bad english, i am from Norway!

http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=78943

Quote Originally Posted by Hendelse
    the only bad thing im gonna say is that sasukes running was a bit weird. but other than that it was pretty awesome. very smooth and cool effect. welcome to DD!
    Thx bro makes me feel better to know you guys can be pretty cool, then again it is only you so far.

Yeah Sasukes run was a little iffy but the rest of it was smooth and eased, and it also flowed. Same to your other anims, they were smooth and eased. So yeah, Med-Beginner.

Courtesy? (If you don't know, it means that since I commented on your thread, you comment on mine.)
    Welcome to DD.

Quote Originally Posted by hopdiddyDX1
    Yeah Sasukes run was a little iffy but the rest of it was smooth and eased, and it also flowed. Same to your other anims, they were smooth and eased. So yeah, Med-Beginner.

Courtesy? (If you don't know, it means that since I commented on your thread, you comment on mine.)
    Welcome to DD.
    kk bro

Ano

I like the entry for the DBZ Collab but Cells legs are moving a little shaky
    Everything else was really good especially the pawnch

Ill be here, waiting

Your collab entry looks good As everyone has said sasuke's running is a bit dodgey. Also the punch seems weird, as it lacks power and he seems to brng it right over his head, I recommend you look at a tutorial to find the basics. But great start!
    Courtz?

Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    I like the entry for the DBZ Collab but Cells legs are moving a little shaky
    Everything else was really good especially the pawnch
    No one can ever tell thats piccalo =/

OMG man can you giv me a DBZ collan anim.s piv because anim. is great

I really didnt wana make a Truploader link but pivotup is doing some shit, anyway i made this animation in 30 mins and i really like it. Plus its my first try at effects like these so, comment and rate!

http://www.truploader.com/view/728199

sorry for the inconvenience again. Please comment and stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast