Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47

    Vrecked's Thread 1 New..

    Im no longer showing animations on darkdemon if u want to see animations from me visit my youtube (vrecked1) or go to pivotanimation.org and my username there is Dun

  2. #2
    Dedicated Member Legend's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    811

    Re: Vrecked's Thread

    its good but you could add some more effects like particles or insanely powerful strikes.
    also try to use camera techniques.
    courtesy?
    (link on sig)

    [spoiler:n0wbhfsc][/spoiler:n0wbhfsc]

    Ward for Administrator

  3. #3
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47

    Re: Vrecked's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    its good but you could add some more effects like particles or insanely powerful strikes.
    also try to use camera techniques.
    courtesy?
    (link on sig)
    well.. maybe i add some effects when i get better at pivot , i kinda got another style than before :P

  4. #4
    Newbie lilpivoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    18

    Re: Vrecked's Thread

    hey remember me? anyway you need more ease :3
    also the physics are just a bit off when he jumps he starts falling to fast :| but its still ok XP

  5. #5
    Dedicated Member Legend's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    811

    Re: Vrecked's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpivoter bumped when he
    hey remember me? anyway you need more ease :3
    also the physics are just a bit off when he jumps he starts falling to fast :| but its still ok XP
    please don't bump posts. if vrecked wanted to bump it he could have requested it from the staff or something.

    you cannot have 2 threads.
    here is your old one Vrecked's Thread

    [spoiler:n0wbhfsc][/spoiler:n0wbhfsc]

    Ward for Administrator

  6. #6
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47

    Re: Vrecked's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpivoter bumped when he
    hey remember me? anyway you need more ease :3
    also the physics are just a bit off when he jumps he starts falling to fast :| but its still ok XP
    please don't bump posts. if vrecked wanted to bump it he could have requested it from the staff or something.

    you cannot have 2 threads.
    here is your old one Vrecked's Thread
    thats not a thread -.-' its just a random topic ffs

  7. #7
    Enthusiast Ussay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    El Salvador
    Posts
    1,285

    Re: Vrecked's Thread

    ahm, your animations are ok man, i've seen worses [; you have good ideas at your animations, but you need to practice on feetplacement, and don't overuse the Easing, that make the animation look so slow, just practice man ^^ keep it up (Y)

  8. #8
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47

    Re: Vrecked's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ussay1
    ahm, your animations are ok man, i've seen worses [; you have good ideas at your animations, but you need to practice on feetplacement, and don't overuse the Easing, that make the animation look so slow, just practice man ^^ keep it up (Y)
    thanks.. btw u got awesome anims, subbed ur youtube :P

  9. #9
    Dedicated Member Legend's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    811

    Re: Vrecked's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vrecked
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpivoter bumped when he
    hey remember me? anyway you need more ease :3
    also the physics are just a bit off when he jumps he starts falling to fast :| but its still ok XP
    please don't bump posts. if vrecked wanted to bump it he could have requested it from the staff or something.

    you cannot have 2 threads.
    here is your old one Vrecked's Thread
    thats not a thread -.-' its just a random topic ffs
    oh, i guess i screwed up then!

    [spoiler:n0wbhfsc][/spoiler:n0wbhfsc]

    Ward for Administrator


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •