Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Hey I'm a Rook Hows This

How does it look?

[/url]

Thanks to-Bert, Doridz.org, Blizzardstick and Darkdemon.org
    Your Just 1 Fish In A Big Pond Of Many Other Fish
    My animations-Courtsey?
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=14181
    Thanks Wojak and Fraz

Re: Hey I'm a Rook Hows This

Quote Originally Posted by A Hero With Honor
    How does it look?

[/url]

Thanks to-Bert, Doridz.org, Blizzardstick and Darkdemon.org
    big rip off there. and choppy and slow mate. And your only aloud making 1 thread for the overall pivot beginer, inrer, vet and elites. and, not inter yet.

Dedicated Member
    choppy i dont think so its probably your internet
    Your Just 1 Fish In A Big Pond Of Many Other Fish
    My animations-Courtsey?
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=14181
    Thanks Wojak and Fraz

Dedicated Member
    no. its really choppy and the computer im on has a really good internet. your not inter yet.
    My thread - Courtesy

Mostly choppy. Moves are good, it's a remake of Bert's pw with Doddsy, yah? Pretty good I must say, I knew I saw it somewhere. That means it was a good remake ). But you make another thread tryin' to get inter with just the same ani. Read what people post, and it just might help. That's the only reason people post you know. They don't go around posting to get their ranks up...

jeffkw: PV, you took the words right out of my mouth.

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Enthusiast

1. Don't double post the same thing.
    2. Don't ever ask to be moved up to intermediate. The mods/admins will move you up when they think you're ready.
    3. Keep all of your animations in this thread from now on.
    4. Keep updating this thread.

I'm glad you gave credit for the animation idea. The anim is choppy, so make less movements between each frame to make it smoother. And just look at some effect tuts for the blasts and stuff. It's cool to make a tribute ani, but you have to make some orginal ones too. Keep it up and improve.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

intern door, i keep knocking but no one answers...
    complete rip off, and it was choopy and stiff, and i bet you copied all the moves frame by frame, or most of it
    my thread- click here for a cookie
    i do courtesy

cred to coopm for the owning sig

I wouldn't say so PI, or else it would look alot better. I think he just took the moves and did it from that. Or else it would take hours, because that thing is smooth and long, aka alot of frames (I mean Bert's.)

A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

intern door, i keep knocking but no one answers...
    Quote Originally Posted by pivoticvegeta
    I wouldn't say so PI, or else it would look alot better. I think he just took the moves and did it from that. Or else it would take hours, because that thing is smooth and long, aka alot of frames (I mean Bert's.)
    ya i guess your right, but it's still a huge rip off
    my thread- click here for a cookie
    i do courtesy

cred to coopm for the owning sig

True, but he did give cred. But I think the cred was directed toward the beam-sticks that were found in the animation since they weren't in ani packs he released... or actually were they in the ultimate pack? Yes I think they were, but so was the ani... yes, the pack came with anis, but I think you already know that. The Zhang Liao ani rules! But this is veering off topic... but still, pretty sure the cred wasn't directed toward the ani, but as long as he did it I supposed not that bad. And Apples, why'd you quote that huge thing? You could have just refered back to his post...

A Friendly Creature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast