Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

.::Lukeaxx Corner::. *Will happily give courtesy*

Hello

Hi There... This is my little Lukeaxx corner, where courtesy is always given. This is a remake of my topic (tried to keep it exact) last updated December 2007! That was a long time ago... and needless to say my Pivot skills after 4 years of not even touching the software, are pretty much that of a person who has never touched the software before. So consider me a newcomer :')
    I started doing it again yesterday, at about 11:00AM, it is now 14:13 the next day and besides a few hours sleep, I have done nothing but mess around with Pivot, all the old memories and fun completely restored !
    As before, I am just going to do tests and shape up my skills before doing any kind of real lengthy animation.
    Thankyou for reading!

====================================================

News

Well nothing much to put besides I'm back and I'm planning on staying once more.

Newest Animations

Well a baby must take his first steps, and this is it, my first animation, involving a choppy, stiff few sliding steps and two punches... I don't think it's too bad due to me feeling like a complete newcomer again, just need to work a bit of easing, stiffness and foot placement

Tests

First Animation

Anims

A place will will probably left alone for the first few weeks, full length animations here

Credz
    ~ Credz to those whos sticks I am using, I found them on my old PC kept for spare parts, so I have no idea exactly where they have come from, but I do know they probably came from the website Droidz, if you know the name of the person who made the sticks I'm using, please tell me so I credit properly.

Will be updated Soon.
    Returning from a break of over 4 years...!
    Courtesy? Click here.

Re: .::Lukeaxx Corner::. *Will happily give courtesy*

It is very choppy, so easing is needed I guess, but the punches themselves, though they are without easing, are okay.
    Also, the backbone. You should move it more.
    Courtesy?