Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: rank me 1

rank me 1

Unfinished animation
    rank me

http://yourimg.in/m/6w43h68.gif

Re: rank me 1

It was Med beginner bro

Fresh Newbie

Wow nice!
    Med beg.

Senior Member Tenebrous Assassin's Avatar
    If I told you that i would have to kill you...

i say low maybe med beginner. your movements are OK but they are still stiff and need to be eased more. also at he end the floor was on top of the figures if you know what i mean. they were at the front of all the figures. also make more animations so it is easier to rank you by. read darren's tutorial and learn the basics. Try some basic tests and then develop them into animations. just keep practicing.

courtesy?
    [center:3jmamvok]I am back!!!

| Pivot Thread (Locked) | New Pivot Thread | EasyToon Thread | HyperRaccoon.org |

Requests
    [spoiler:3jmamvok]ShadowBlade for Helper
    Stickid for Helper
    Krustalien for Moderator
    Lithium for Admin
    Ward for Admin[/spoiler:3jmamvok][/center:3jmamvok]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by unipas
    This animation was good. You moved every joint in every frame, so it was easily Medium Beginner. I like the base stick you used. It looks like Valtus'.

However, there are some spacing problems. The front leg in each run seemed to really stretch out in front of them. You can make this movement more natural by making the leg come down sooner instead of hanging out there for 2 frames. This will make it more flowy.

The kick had some good positioning, however, the momentum seemed all wrong to me. He was flying forward with the kick, and then in the next frame, he was jumping backwards. This made the momentum clash and inturn made the physics look bad. If you were going for that "jump-back" rebound effect, then you could have arched it.

Arching being when you move one point of the stickman in an arching motion. Bring it forward, slowly down, and until you go all the way back to where you want. This balances out the momentum and muscle control.

You may want to ease to begin with, but then experiment with arching methods when you're ready to take things on a little more challenging.

The reaction of the blue stickman was ok, but it would have been nicer to make him attempt blocking the kick. This would make it more realistic, as in real life you don't just run and take a kick to the head.

The spacing in your animation is all right, but shaky. This is caused by inconsistent spacing. To fix this, you can click through the frames and see if it gets bigger and the smaller continually in the frames one after the other. i.e. (where "|" = frame and "-" = spacing used) you're doing this |----|--|-----|--|------|---|--------|

This rapid change in spacing make it appear shaky. You can make it more consistent by organising the spacing like so. |-|---|------|----------|----|--|-| This makes it more consistent, and gives it a smooth appeal. Once you get the hang of easing you will reach High Beginner level.

The animation was nice, but I would like to see more from you that isn't as short.

Nice animations

But you need to work on your flow. You also need to ease your head and back joints as they are very stiff in your animation. I don't really have a lot to go by so I'll post again when you have more anims.

Low-med Beg.

[spoiler:n0wbhfsc][/spoiler:n0wbhfsc]

Ward for Administrator

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jojishi
    Quote Originally Posted by unipas
    This animation was good. You moved every joint in every frame, so it was easily Medium Beginner. I like the base stick you used. It looks like Valtus'.

However, there are some spacing problems. The front leg in each run seemed to really stretch out in front of them. You can make this movement more natural by making the leg come down sooner instead of hanging out there for 2 frames. This will make it more flowy.

The kick had some good positioning, however, the momentum seemed all wrong to me. He was flying forward with the kick, and then in the next frame, he was jumping backwards. This made the momentum clash and inturn made the physics look bad. If you were going for that "jump-back" rebound effect, then you could have arched it.

Arching being when you move one point of the stickman in an arching motion. Bring it forward, slowly down, and until you go all the way back to where you want. This balances out the momentum and muscle control.

You may want to ease to begin with, but then experiment with arching methods when you're ready to take things on a little more challenging.

The reaction of the blue stickman was ok, but it would have been nicer to make him attempt blocking the kick. This would make it more realistic, as in real life you don't just run and take a kick to the head.

The spacing in your animation is all right, but shaky. This is caused by inconsistent spacing. To fix this, you can click through the frames and see if it gets bigger and the smaller continually in the frames one after the other. i.e. (where "|" = frame and "-" = spacing used) you're doing this |----|--|-----|--|------|---|--------|

This rapid change in spacing make it appear shaky. You can make it more consistent by organising the spacing like so. |-|---|------|----------|----|--|-| This makes it more consistent, and gives it a smooth appeal. Once you get the hang of easing you will reach High Beginner level.

The animation was nice, but I would like to see more from you that isn't as short.
    What he said lol, Courtesy? oh and yea the momentum what happened to the momentum, it was like he was running and he kicked a brick wall. If you really kicked someone and they fell back your going to keep going forward because you ran up to them and kicked them, and when they fall there is no applied force to push you back so you just keep going, the only force that acts on you is gravity, and its pushing you down, so your going to keep going forward, so your also going to fall though, but anyway good job, Courtesy? again http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85539 <-My Thread