Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: how to?

1 Post Lurker

how to?

I am very new at this and want to know hot to download my pivot animations here.

Senior Member Tenebrous Assassin's Avatar
    If I told you that i would have to kill you...

Re: how to?

you should put this in the help section....

anyway when you make an animation you save it as a gif. then you upload it to yourimg.in. Then copy the code they give you and then paste it with the Img or URL button. But only save the animation once you have finished as a gif. and in yourimg.in you will need to find the document to upload. Yourimg.in can also upload pivot files so without saving as a gif you can save it normally. then find it doing yourimg.in and do the same. but if you do this then when people open it they see the pivot file instead of only the animation.

So this might get locked because you need animations to make a thread but good luck anyway.
    [center:3jmamvok]I am back!!!

| Pivot Thread (Locked) | New Pivot Thread | EasyToon Thread | HyperRaccoon.org |

Requests
    [spoiler:3jmamvok]ShadowBlade for Helper
    Stickid for Helper
    Krustalien for Moderator
    Lithium for Admin
    Ward for Admin[/spoiler:3jmamvok][/center:3jmamvok]

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous Assassin
    you should put this in the request section....

anyway when you make an animation you save it as a gif. then you upload it to yourimg.in. Then copy the code they give you and then paste it with the Img or URL button. So this might get locked because you need animations to make a thread but good luck anyway.
    Actually, questions such as that go Here

But since I'm posting anyway...

Export your animation as a gif, upload it to yourimg.in and copy the url you get. Then paste it between the tags and you will have an animation that plays on its own.

Could a staff member please lock this now?

[spoiler:n0wbhfsc][/spoiler:n0wbhfsc]

Ward for Administrator

First of all you can post animations here by saving your GIF. file animation and uploading it to

http://www.yourimg.in/ - use the code they give you and paste that onto your thread, seeing as you don't have any animations, i'm locking this.

Please post your questions in the Help Center next time or try Contacting a staff member.

EDIT: ShadowBlade summed it up very well too, hope you take the advice.
    [center:1a8tztwm][/center:1a8tztwm]