Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Naruto Animation (Unfinished)

Senior Member Tenebrous Assassin's Avatar
    If I told you that i would have to kill you...

Re: Naruto Animation (Unfinished)

OK, so fist of all the grey guy when he ruins it is not smooth it is quite choppy and under-eased.also when his hands swings back or whatever it stays there so i am wondering if you forgot about that arm or it is meant to be holding that energy ball/effect thing. Also the the blue guy has similar problems. you should move joints carefully and not jump positions because it makes your rank worse. so ease the movements and try to make them smoother. also, he just drops out of the sky and when he is it the fall makes it look so unrealistic so you need to ease that moments too. But why is there a sudden explosion or whatever because i think it is that ball of energy or lightning but it is not actually seen fired at the other guy so that bit should be made clearer.

I would recommend that you go to the tutorial section and read some on basics like easing, smoothness and other ones that might help you improve your animations and maybe cover some effects too. I like the effect but for now you should first focus on the actual people so try making some tests first before you jump starlight to making long animations. Therefore for now i will say that you are low beginner. But more animations would make it easier to rank. Bye and good luck with your animating.

Courtesy?
    [spoiler:1ys14y4l]This is when someone has posted a comment on your thread and then they are basically asking you to look at their thread because they took the time to look at yours. but you can only post that if you have given CC and good help and tips.[/spoiler:1ys14y4l]
    [center:3jmamvok]I am back!!!

| Pivot Thread (Locked) | New Pivot Thread | EasyToon Thread | HyperRaccoon.org |

Requests
    [spoiler:3jmamvok]ShadowBlade for Helper
    Stickid for Helper
    Krustalien for Moderator
    Lithium for Admin
    Ward for Admin[/spoiler:3jmamvok][/center:3jmamvok]

Fresh Newbie

Ok thank you for the rank I will try to ease more next time and add more movement thanks for your opinion

Senior Member Tenebrous Assassin's Avatar
    If I told you that i would have to kill you...

Quote Originally Posted by PivotKazukii
    Ok thank you for the rank I will try to ease more next time and add more movement thanks for your opinion

No problem just try to slowly work on things bit by bit, so like first do a walk test, then maybe a run. then eventually try a combo. An build it up into a really good animation which includes all the basics that you have learned from practicing so just try some tests and stuff to improve bits of your animation before you try a really good animation once and for all. Good luck with the easing and practice mate.
    [center:3jmamvok]I am back!!!

| Pivot Thread (Locked) | New Pivot Thread | EasyToon Thread | HyperRaccoon.org |

Requests
    [spoiler:3jmamvok]ShadowBlade for Helper
    Stickid for Helper
    Krustalien for Moderator
    Lithium for Admin
    Ward for Admin[/spoiler:3jmamvok][/center:3jmamvok]