Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Toxic's Thread - Update

Newest on top

Not gonna be finished - http://yourimg.in/m/88eo1jz.gif
    v Click for thread v

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Toxic's Thread

look at darrens tutorial in the tutorial section, that will help you a lot! but not bad for first time posting, looks like you have some potential, once you master the basics!

Senior Member Tenebrous Assassin's Avatar
    If I told you that i would have to kill you...

I say your low-med beginner.

The first thing i noticed when looking at your animations is your foot placement. it needs work because it lets your animation down. You have made thew animation quite smooth but if you eased it would be less floaty and more realistic and it would be higher rank. I think that becasue you have tried to make your animations so smooth they don't look quite right because in your animations the pattern is like:

| = Frames
    - = Movements

|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|

When they should be like:

|-|-|--|---|---|----|----|-----|------|-----|----|---|---|---|--|-|-|

So you should mainly work on your movements and you should check out these tutorials:

But i think that your shadow/blur effect is quite good and it suits the moment. However i think the guy who does the kick should move because he remains static for some frames and then only moves once he has passed over the below stick-man. So practice easing and other basic effects to improve your rank. However you are really not bad for a beginner's first animation. I agree with blot, you have potential to make brilliant animations just your movements and easing are letting you down.

Courtesy?
    [spoiler:2ibqvpwn]That means that after someone has posted a good comment on your thread you will visit their thread in return and comment on theirs because they helped and gave you CC. So you can go on my thread by clicking the link in my sig. [/spoiler:2ibqvpwn]
    [center:3jmamvok]I am back!!!

| Pivot Thread (Locked) | New Pivot Thread | EasyToon Thread | HyperRaccoon.org |

Requests
    [spoiler:3jmamvok]ShadowBlade for Helper
    Stickid for Helper
    Krustalien for Moderator
    Lithium for Admin
    Ward for Admin[/spoiler:3jmamvok][/center:3jmamvok]

Old Newbie

foot placement a little stiff, could ease a little more, and your physics need to be worked on, but you have a good idea. I have a really good feeling about you ;D, courtz?

Update, here it is, enjoy
    v Click for thread v

Banned

Re: Toxic's Thread - Update

As I told you in PA, You have potential :P but you'll need to learn the basics like Easing, stiffness, etc.. Try reading Darren's tutorial, I think it'll help you alot.. Good luck anyways.