Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: .Tom. Thread

Fresh Newbie

.Tom. Thread

Hi!

Fresh Newbie

Re: .Tom. Thread

comment please.

the running pose and how he runned looked odd but unique, and i didnt spot any stifness
    i liked it

Fresh Newbie

New.

My rank?

Fresh Newbie

The animation is quite nice. Good easing. Nice jump. Unfortunately I do not know what rank. I know that immediately after reading this post, open a translator and translate it, because you can't speak English. : P

Senior Member Tenebrous Assassin's Avatar
    If I told you that i would have to kill you...

Although your running animation did not look at all stiff it could still use a lot of work. First of all the arms and legs don't cross over so it looks very unrealistic and kinda like a hop in some ways. So to do a run you should cross the arms and legs over for a decent loop. The same for walking and jogging. However i think that you have potential because it is very smooth and i think if you do a jun it will be perfectly smooth and eased.

On the fight the blue stick figure looked really good. the step was good and the punch too. After that things get bad because the kick is too fast and choppy. So make the kick slower because everything else for the blue stk is fine. On the brown guy The leg raise or blocked kick was just the right speed so you should use it for the other kick. Then when he is kicked it is very choppy and not smooth. It also goes too fast and even though you might be trying to show power you have over done the power and impact of the stk.

So overall you are quite good but you need to work on your run and combos. Low beginner.

Courtesy?
    [spoiler:2tnva3nd]This means that after i have taken the time to post CC on your thread in return you can go to my thread and post an equally good comment followed by 'Courtesy returned'.[/spoiler:2tnva3nd]
    [center:3jmamvok]I am back!!!

| Pivot Thread (Locked) | New Pivot Thread | EasyToon Thread | HyperRaccoon.org |

Requests
    [spoiler:3jmamvok]ShadowBlade for Helper
    Stickid for Helper
    Krustalien for Moderator
    Lithium for Admin
    Ward for Admin[/spoiler:3jmamvok][/center:3jmamvok]

Fresh Newbie

I am a Pole and not all the words mean.

Banned

Not bad, good easing, nice movements

s? sztywne i skoczne ruchy ale nie du?o.