Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Ratez :})

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Okay i guess... (Med beg.)

2 4.17%
  • You suck :'( (Low beg.)

0 0%
  • Good (High beg.)

4 8.33%
  • Great ^_^ (Borderz)

20 41.67%
  • I Love You (Low interz)

15 31.25%
  • Tha sex o.o (Medium interz)

3 6.25%
  • Lets have stick figure BABIES (High interz)

4 8.33%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quitting

Quitting

NEWS: So the title says it all. Im quitting pivot :3 No, not quitting animating, im still animating, just in flash. I will be updating there in the flash section if anyone still cares to see my animations
    NEW

Brutal Ninja Star: [spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    Older

My Zombie slaying dad [spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    Sword test [spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    Flow fo sho! [spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    Moves [spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    Flimsy style (fail) [spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    Hammer test: [spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    (unfinished) war[spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    Staffy [spoiler:1ej7zyxk][/spoiler:1ej7zyxk]
    There Will Be MOAR!!!!!!
    I just need to upload them
    Post comments plz :3
    [center:2qdvq9tr]"Girls are like poker partners... If they're no good, you better have a good hand ;D "[/center:2qdvq9tr]
    [center:2qdvq9tr][/center:2qdvq9tr]
    [center:2qdvq9tr]My thread[/center:2qdvq9tr]
    [center:2qdvq9tr]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f...53780#p1553780[/center:2qdvq9tr]

Re: Watchya think? :D

Whoa.
    Those are some pretty nice animations. Well eased movements and fluid.
    -The only thing I saw was that the feet on your most recent shake a little in two places I believe.
    -As well as on the sniper thing, the light blue figure's walk was a tad bit stiff and the front leg snapped to the ground. Ease it instead. One other thing on it was that the red figure's reaction to the kick was a little failed. It was a little stiff, and the reaction's ease was off. Remember, instead of |-|--|...blah blah blah, it's |----|--|-||.
    -It starts with larger movement space, and then(depending on hard the impact was) it quickly eases to little space(small impact). Huge impact, however, is something different. One last thing I saw on the sniper animation was that the second burst of blood from the light blue figure seemed to float up. Remember gravity. What goes up, must come down.
    -On the gift thing, it was perfect until the last jump. The legs looked awkward and they just floated up. Try bringing one leg up at a time, because when I make a huge jump, I usually have one leg out first to balance my landing, and then follow through with the other leg.
    -On the hammer thing, you might just want to look at the easing and movements again.
    -The rest of the animations were awesome.

-Overall the animations were really fluid, and well eased overall. Some shakiness and minor misfires, but I enjoyed watching every one of them.

Low Intermediate?
    [center:3binjiq3]U Mad?
    [/center:3binjiq3]

Veteran Enthusiast

wow, your anims are nice.
    i truely cant see much wrong here, im gonna have to say your inters just, i might just put through a request to get you checked for inters man nice work!

The animations are really nice. They're smooth, and you really know how to ease and do some awesome effects. Yep, Low Intermediate, can't go wrong.
    "What is done cannot be undone."

Hmm... I can tell that you're pretty good, but your spacing seems a little inconsistent. It's highly start/stop like, which isn't bad within itself, but you seem to be speeding up and slowing down at the wrong places. I guess this is an attempt at heavy spacing, except that your pacing all of your little movements separately, which kills the flow, and Imo makes it look just a bit silly.

Also, the physics in your animations seem way off (no offense). But I have no idea how the guy jumped into the air on your newest animation. Was there any other force to support his liftoff? Or was it just some kind of magicke levitation demonstration? People don't jump unless they actually push of the ground with their feet, and they don't usually do back flips while going forward either. I can tell you have a lot of potential though, I used to use this kind of style when I was around your level... hmm

High Beginner

EDIT: That animation of yours with that stickfigure with the hammer looked really pro. If you fixed up the small amounts of shakiness and stiffness, I'd say Inters easily. Though you'd need to show the staff that you can animate at that level consistently if you want to get in

Thnx guys ill work on easing for you and im making a zombie anim and its a longer one i hope you can check it out when its done.
    [center:2qdvq9tr]"Girls are like poker partners... If they're no good, you better have a good hand ;D "[/center:2qdvq9tr]
    [center:2qdvq9tr]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f...53780#p1553780[/center:2qdvq9tr]

Your effects are nice, except for in staffy i didn't like the staff swinging effect.

Re: New anims :) Please comment!

Update -

Veteran Enthusiast

that is awesome, i think the note stays there for too long but thats not such a bad thing (for people who cant read as quick as me i guess). keep up the great work looking forward to our pivot war

Below the Darkness and Above the Light.....

wow, I must say that you are a low-intermediate at least. Your animations are smooth, nice effects, and very good easing.
    Courtesy?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast