Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

can someone tell me what rank i am?

this is an animation that i made. it's pretty old but still...

Re: can someone tell me what rank i am?

Id say low beginner. Its a nice animation, with the tremor, and blood, but its not smooth.
    What you'll probably hear people say is this. Ease the joints like this. l-l--l----l--l- Each (-) represents one movement. one spacing of the joint. So yes, start off like this, get the hang of it. Then when you've got the easing and spacing down, Mess around with it, and create your own style. PLUS, once you get it down, remember this tip, move each joint. its not ALWAYS necessary, but in for example, running, walking, punching, kicking someones nuts, you need to move every joint. even waving, but that takes more skill so don't try that yet haha. I cant think of many examples for when you dont have to move every joint but trust me, they're there and you'll figure em out soon enough. So yes, low beginner. Happy animating!
    [center:3x279ehc][img]http://**********.com/img/1308358307.png[/img][/center:3x279ehc]

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koje
    Id say low beginner. Its a nice animation, with the tremor, and blood, but its not smooth.
    What you'll probably hear people say is this. Ease the joints like this. l-l--l----l--l- Each (-) represents one movement. one spacing of the joint. So yes, start off like this, get the hang of it. Then when you've got the easing and spacing down, Mess around with it, and create your own style. PLUS, once you get it down, remember this tip, move each joint. its not ALWAYS necessary, but in for example, running, walking, punching, kicking someones nuts, you need to move every joint. even waving, but that takes more skill so don't try that yet haha. I cant think of many examples for when you dont have to move every joint but trust me, they're there and you'll figure em out soon enough. So yes, low beginner. Happy animating!
    That and its stiff a bit. You more of gave advice about it Koje, not directly so Im pointing it out. And a movement where not every joint is a fall. When they hit the ground a leg could be the only part left and it could plop down.
    [center:1phf90pe][spoiler:1phf90pe]

Credits to Trendy for the signature!
    Click it for courtz![/spoiler:1phf90pe][/center:1phf90pe]

[center:1phf90pe]iiZupaFlyii[/center:1phf90pe]

There's no need to critique my comment. Direct your comment towards him not me. and I didn't understand much of that except you saying "And a movement where not every joint is a fall." Are you meaning to say if you don't move every joint you fall? That seems irrelevant since with animation YOU control them and make them do whatever. You could move just his head and foot and Wa-la, hes standing.
    [center:3x279ehc][img]http://**********.com/img/1308358307.png[/img][/center:3x279ehc]

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koje
    There's no need to critique my comment. Direct your comment towards him not me. and I didn't understand much of that except you saying "And a movement where not every joint is a fall." Are you meaning to say if you don't move every joint you fall? That seems irrelevant since with animation YOU control them and make them do whatever. You could move just his head and foot and Wa-la, hes standing.
    I meant a fall is sometimes a movement where not all joints are moving. Screw this, on to CC..

Crap, Koje already covered it all. All I can say is you have potential and you could make it to elites in the max of 3yrs maybe.
    [center:1phf90pe][spoiler:1phf90pe]

Credits to Trendy for the signature!
    Click it for courtz![/spoiler:1phf90pe][/center:1phf90pe]

[center:1phf90pe]iiZupaFlyii[/center:1phf90pe]

Fresh Newbie

well thank you both for the constructive critisism. this is an old animation and im a little bit better now cuz im watching oblivionfall's tutorials. i hope ur directions can make me a better animator. if ur intrested, this animation is a part of a series im making on youtube called divided. maybe you could give me more tips about it?