Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

PivChamp's Thread

But first, subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/pivotchampion123
    Now for some animations:
    [spoiler:yofmqzng]Run test 1:
    Run Test 2:
    Double Punch, Double kick:
    Some HoverBoard Shit:
    Aww... A hug. Wait, what?!:
    Badass Flip with Badass Ending:
    Blob Test:
    What Happens when a StickMan has Hands:
    DBZ fight: [/spoiler:yofmqzng]

Re: Rank me!!!

Med Beginner, I like how the First animation you post, is a good one, I love it. I like that beam effect you did with Vegeta, and you're pretty good at animating it's just that your animations are stiff right now it takes awhile to get your animations to stop being stiff, so don't worry if you don't get it right away. I suggest looking at some tutorials to help you.

Courtesy? (Means if I posted on your thread, you post on mine, the link is in my signature.)

hmm med beginner, its stiff i liked the beam though, work on movments and easing, here are a lot of very helpful tutorials on this forum, it helped me alot

Old Newbie

I like ur animation, but the movements are stiff. I think u will be a grate animator. courtesy, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84974

Below the Darkness and Above the Light.....

Nice animation. you have good effects, but you still needs to practice more on movements and easing.

Holy crap mate, it looks stupendous even for your FIRST animation posted here. I'm sure you'll become famous here in a short time. Med beginner! Work more on stiffness and easing, otherwise it's really perfect.
    "What is done cannot be undone."

Re: PivChamp's Thread

Come on! Comment!

Banned

I agree with Dragus, you have a potential, but you do have some flaws... such as not that much easing, not that much flow. I suggest you practice more often on movements rather than effects, I loved your effects, especially that beam, make more animations like that. I think you should work on your stiffness and flow for now... Try to edit every 3-4 frame (or as know, just frame scan :P) Also keep stay on the right spacing, don't do stop-and-goish movements. Hope you improve soon, good luck.

Medium Beginner

Courtesy?

Old Newbie

Oh man, it is AWESOME!!! JUST AWESOME! I am sure you will advance in a short time.
    Courtesy? ;]
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88303

The kick was rather nice, but you need pay more attention to the poses and where the parts should be through the movement. The punches flow mostly but I saw some shakiness and this is kinda too slow. Cut some frames editing the poses and the spacing and it look much better.
    Overall this is good, just think about more in the poses than anything, pay attention to the center of gravity of the stick and will might help you with the poses.
    Keep practicing and remember the things that I pointed (or tried).

It was too much stop and go, with the impact he should fall absorving the impact gradually and start to run gradually as well. The left arm should fall more when he hit the ground, but you did he moving it down when he was already in the ground and almost running.
    Like I said in the upper CC, focus in the poses after that you think about easing.

Sorry my bad english and I hope you got my point.