Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

My Pivot Thread (FTW!!!!)

Wait..What?Got lazy with the grenade
    Run Test After studying Vitality
    Random Crap[spoiler:v3o94ups][attachment=2:v3o94ups]Punch loop.gif[/attachment:v3o94ups]
    Heres something i did when i first started alooong time ago that i think is funny.
    [attachment=1:v3o94ups]creehper.gif[/attachment:v3o94ups][/spoiler:v3o94ups]
    [spoiler:v3o94ups][attachment=0:v3o94ups]wall flip.gif[/attachment:v3o94ups][/spoiler:v3o94ups]
    TROLOL

I like the idea on the animations and the storyline on the second one is quite good but there is one main problem: stiffness.In case you don't know what that is, it's when you don't move every red dot on almost every frame. You need to do that a bit more and maybe look on a tutorial on flow? Your ani's seem to be stop and go right now. I hope I help and given you alot to think about with your new animations!! Keep it up

-xtream

Lucy the Skype cat
    <3 Sasha and <3 Girbot
    ^.^

Fresh Newbie

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by X-tream58
    I like the idea on the animations and the storyline on the second one is quite good but there is one main problem: stiffness.In case you don't know what that is, it's when you don't move every red dot on almost every frame. You need to do that a bit more and maybe look on a tutorial on flow? Your ani's seem to be stop and go right now. I hope I help and given you alot to think about with your new animations!! Keep it up

-xtream
    Thank You sooo much! Your CC is very appreciated! Now whats courtesey exactly (NEWBZ here) cause you deserve it XP
    TROLOL

Fresh Newbie

Update

My first attempt at a slow motion kind of affect Both reg and slow motion
    REGULAR
    [attachment=1:3kziz116]wall flip reg.gif[/attachment:3kziz116]
    SLOW MOTION
    [attachment=0:3kziz116]wall flip.gif[/attachment:3kziz116]
    TROLOL

Re: My Pivot Thread (FTW!!!!)

Courtesy is when you have someone giving you good cc, then they say 'curtz' or 'courtesy' and you can reply on their thread with your cc.

Lucy the Skype cat
    <3 Sasha and <3 Girbot
    ^.^

Fresh Newbie

Re: My Pivot Thread (FTW!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by X-tream58
    Courtesy is when you have someone giving you good cc, then they say 'curtz' or 'courtesy' and you can reply on their thread with your cc.
    thankya thankya
    TROLOL