Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lockpls

lockpls

changed to beginners hall 2
    [center:nj1dgzcu]Thread | PB Thread | Youtube[/center:nj1dgzcu]

Re: 2 anims

I think, your rank is High-Med Beginner.
    And will be better if you move the stick little more in first animation.

Courtesy ?

sorry for my bad english..

1st animation - I like the run a lot ^^ ,but it is not realistic when tha black stickman catches the white guy's arms is not realistic too.The reaction after the first kick was good.Your animations are not stiff,which is good thing.

2nd animation - I think that one is better i hope the reactions purposely are like that.Both animation needs easing.

Courtesy ?
    [center:1on9f2eb]Thread
    [/center:1on9f2eb]

Hey man, i think you just need a a little bit of easing in both animations :F, i liked them man, but you can do better, Keep it up, ^^ (i don't say ranks 'cos i'm bad at ranks)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePro
    1st animation - I like the run a lot ^^ ,but it is not realistic when tha black stickman catches the white guy's arms is not realistic too.The reaction after the first kick was good.Your animations are not stiff,which is good thing.

2nd animation - I think that one is better i hope the reactions purposely are like that.Both animation needs easing.

Courtesy ?
    Hmm, I think you inverted 1st with second anim? Thanks for the comment though, returning courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ussay1
    Hey man, i think you just need a a little bit of easing in both animations :F, i liked them man, but you can do better, Keep it up, ^^ (i don't say ranks 'cos i'm bad at ranks)
    Thank you, I don't know if I want to change easing that much, I like this style, it's fast and good to my eyes but I'll give it a try.

By the way, 2nd one is without onionskin

1st animation: it was good but the guy flipping around or what not was a little choppy and looked kind of stiff. Use more frames and don't rush things, it makes it look really choppy. try to think of a real person would do it and model your pivot after that. and as for what you did with the default .stk when he dodged his legs didnt move, try bending the legs, because honestly it looked like a cardboard cutout that rotates at the hip.

as for the second animation the run was unrealistic, but fast enough to where it didn't bother me unless i really looked hard. it was also a little choppy, i say this all the time and it goes for me too, don't rush it... High beginner i say sir!

Courtesy?
    [center:1vnbnyoz]Courtesy?[/center:1vnbnyoz]
    [center:1vnbnyoz][img]http://**********.com/img/1310385007.gif[/img][/center:1vnbnyoz]
    [center:1vnbnyoz]Srrsly?[/center:1vnbnyoz]

Thanks for the comment, yes the default didn't move in the first animation, but that was done on purpose, I didn't want any reaction since it's just a default (I hate them :P).

And of course the run isn't realistic, I didn't want that, I prefer more cartoony style.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammar
    Thanks for the comment, yes the default didn't move in the first animation, but that was done on purpose, I didn't want any reaction since it's just a default (I hate them :P).

And of course the run isn't realistic, I didn't want that, I prefer more cartoony style.
    than it looks good, still a little choppy tho
    [center:1vnbnyoz]Courtesy?[/center:1vnbnyoz]
    [center:1vnbnyoz][img]http://**********.com/img/1310385007.gif[/img][/center:1vnbnyoz]
    [center:1vnbnyoz]Srrsly?[/center:1vnbnyoz]

Re: Run buildup

Update

Re: Run buildup+Rust Breaker

For a beginner, I think your stuff is quite good.

But as an advice, I hope you would fix that run of yours.
    The poses are just really awkward. The hands pretty much just wawe around the place, it makes the animation look pretty jerky and shit.

And the run in that newest one is pretty hard to follow.

But I see you have a certain style and you stick with it, which is a good thing.
    Just try to improve your style. Animations don't have to be realistic. No way. But there needs to be a certain understandment of reality. If you get my point.

Courtesy returned.
    Keep up with animating. I hope I can see you in intermediate hall in no time.
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast