Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: new effect

new effect

My Thread

Hey ive recently started to animate again so i decided to make a completely brand new account on DD. Its been about a year since i last logged into this site through my old account "crackerhacker". i feel that i have gotten better then i once was rather to being worse for not doing this for so long (weird, huh?). ill be sure to put up my new animations and old ones ive added to

weed isnt a drug, drums are my drug

first animation on this account

just made this one

new effect i made

Re: back into animation, starting fresh.

Krustalien: if you're a returning member you should know that making an animation thread before you have any animations to post is silly and really quite useless. I won't delete this topic or anything, simply make sure to post an animation soon. Feel free to remove this from your post once you do.
    ya sorry about that i meant to upload an animation i was just finishing up nut it took longer to finish then i thought it would..its up now

Re: back into animation, starting fresh.

OK, good. You can remove my message from earlier now. Also, I noticed you made another thread or two. You must keep all of your animations in this thread, it's a rule. Also, try not to double or triple post. Simply say all you have to say in a single post. You're allowed to double post if you're updating your thread with an animation and you happened to have the last post before the update.

Otherwise, simply edit your original post or say everything first time. It keeps the forums cleaner. Please, read the rules if you already haven't. The rules are here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=27746

I'll remove your other threads now.

Re: new effect

i think your concept on gravity is kinda lacking, a little choppy. work on physics