Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

gotkicks' thread

[center:936ey023]Gotkicks' thread[/center:936ey023]

-First of all let me thank you guys for making some time to visit my thread I really appreciate it.
    -Secondly I have some experience with pivot so I'm not totally a beginner.
    -Third I want you guys to comment on my thread on how I should improve.

[center:936ey023]Thread Rules[/center:936ey023]

1. Follow DarkDemon's rules
    2. No fighting
    3. No Cursing
    4. No advertising

[center:936ey023]Introduction[/center:936ey023]
    My username is gotkicks you can call me kicks or Paul. I'm an Asian(Philippines). I'am 15 years old. I had many animations made in pivot which I made a long time ago. I can Draw really good on paper and I can be really friendly. And I'm a good critic.

[center:936ey023]Animations[/center:936ey023]
    Latest animation

-This looks horrible in gif. format >.> and the ending animation got rough and lost its smoothness
    Running
    [spoiler:936ey023][/spoiler:936ey023][spoiler:936ey023]Madness
    [/spoiler:936ey023][spoiler:936ey023][/spoiler:936ey023][spoiler:936ey023][/spoiler:936ey023]

[center:936ey023]Art[/center:936ey023]
    -I'm going to post some of my art over here.
    [center:2w7kzva1]Toribash|Facebook|Thread|MyBrute[/center:2w7kzva1]
    [center:2w7kzva1]"Gotkicks"[/center:2w7kzva1]
    [center:2w7kzva1][/center:2w7kzva1]
    [center:2w7kzva1]Running|Parkour|MixedMartialArts|Hardcore|Artist[/center:2w7kzva1]

Re: gotkicks' thread

Did you use sprites for these animations? I thought that because the blood is a sprite. You can tell by the repetition and the black/white mixed into the blood. And how it gradually gets bigger without any transference. Anyway- I think you still have alot of work to do, Doing a madness piv, isn't a very good Idea for your first few.

And Madness is more of a flash thing, If you were going to do it in pivot I would recommend you add more fluent head movements and keep the hands materialized. Madness may seem real fast and all, But it is at a high frame rate and is well animated. you should first work on afew basic stick movements with a good beginner stick before you do any other types of pivots.

Once you have that down, start experimenting with pivot, deeper and with more length.
    [center:2le79dsh][/center:2le79dsh]
    [center:2le79dsh]^Pivot thread ^
    Did the siggy myself [/center:2le79dsh]
    [center:2le79dsh]Courtesy please[/center:2le79dsh]
    [center:2le79dsh]Deviant art[/center:2le79dsh]
    [center:2le79dsh]Some times I look at the inters and ask myself
    "How the in the name of god will I be able to do that?"[/center:2le79dsh]

Fresh Newbie

Re: gotkicks' thread

Quote Originally Posted by Demise
    Did you use sprites for these animations? I thought that because the blood is a sprite. You can tell by the repetition and the black/white mixed into the blood. And how it gradually gets bigger without any transference. Anyway- I think you still have alot of work to do, Doing a madness piv, isn't a very good Idea for your first few.

And Madness is more of a flash thing, If you were going to do it in pivot I would recommend you add more fluent head movements and keep the hands materialized. Madness may seem real fast and all, But it is at a high frame rate and is well animated. you should first work on afew basic stick movements with a good beginner stick before you do any other types of pivots.

Once you have that down, start experimenting with pivot, deeper and with more length.
    Thanks. The only reason that I did the madness was I was so sucked into it because I was watching the series xD thanks for the tips btw
    [center:2w7kzva1]Toribash|Facebook|Thread|MyBrute[/center:2w7kzva1]
    [center:2w7kzva1]"Gotkicks"[/center:2w7kzva1]
    [center:2w7kzva1][/center:2w7kzva1]
    [center:2w7kzva1]Running|Parkour|MixedMartialArts|Hardcore|Artist[/center:2w7kzva1]