Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Noob Animator.

Noob Animator.

Hello, I am MP40. I'm new to pivot and am hoping to learn more and develope decent animating skills. I have been using pivot for about 4 days and this is what I have come up with so far.

Credits:
    Cavo
    Droidz

Current Projects.
    [spoiler:1x1gh3ma][/spoiler:1x1gh3ma]

*First*

Piv

*Running attempt*
    Piv
    Gif

I will soon have more animations, i'm a noob give me time.
    [center:1nuzvups][/center:1nuzvups]
    [center:1nuzvups][/center:1nuzvups][center:1nuzvups]Dead Frontier.[/center:1nuzvups]

My legs are dangling off the edge, The bottom of a bottle is my only friend. I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone. My legs are dangling off the edge. A stomach full of pills didn't work again. I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone. </3

Enthusiast

Re: Noob Animator.

4 days huh? I couldn't even animate a decent walk for a month lol. So I have high hopes for you.

Anyways, I think you should try your best to work on your spacing man. Your punch was much to slow, and because of this, it was hard to notice any force. You may have added a tremor, but to be honest, It kinda looks outta place to me. I also noticed some obvious foot placement problems, but that's easy fixed via practice.

Your run however was really good for 4 days. There's not much i can say about it though.

Just keep doing what you're doing man. It's obviously working.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    4 days huh? I couldn't even animate a decent walk for a month lol. So I have high hopes for you.

Anyways, I think you should try your best to work on your spacing man. Your punch was much to slow, and because of this, it was hard to notice any force. You may have added a tremor, but to be honest, It kinda looks outta place to me. I also noticed some obvious foot placement problems, but that's easy fixed via practice.

Your run however was really good for 4 days. There's not much i can say about it though.

Thank you very much man, the punch animation won't save correctly if you save the piv file it looks a lot better with speed. Can you help me solve that problem?
    [center:1nuzvups][/center:1nuzvups][center:1nuzvups]Dead Frontier.[/center:1nuzvups]

My legs are dangling off the edge, The bottom of a bottle is my only friend. I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone. My legs are dangling off the edge. A stomach full of pills didn't work again. I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone. </3

Your animations are pretty good for such a short time of animating.

The punch wasn't the greatest, but however it did have a bit of easing.
    It was very shakey in each movement, but I would expect that from someone who has been animating
    for such a short time. The punch wasn't prepared very well and didn't have much power.
    I see that you have alot of potential, keep it up!
    REWSTOR

MY THREAD

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MP40

Thank you very much man, the punch animation won't save correctly if you save the piv file it looks a lot better with speed. Can you help me solve that problem?

Hmmm, are you saving the gif with these options:

Quote Originally Posted by MP40

Hmmm, are you saving the gif with these options:

Uhh that shits wack :/ This is what mine looks like..

Enthusiast

Put your super sample up to 6.